Razor

Razor's Battalion Application 3

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Razor-0114

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:549466639

Current rank on the server: PLAT VIP

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 12w 5d  

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have read through on multiple occasions. 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I meet the requirements 

Quick summary about you: I am 18 years of age from the United Kingdom, I like to see myself as a chill person who can get along with pretty much anyone and don't have much of a temper at all. I'm currently working full time as a roofer but still have plenty of time within the day to balance my work Battalion. I love many things such as Star Wars, Music, Sports, CE EFT ARC Colonel John and many more. I also play football for a team from my local area, not going to lie most of my spare time is spent on the server.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: Jedi Paladin Rahm Kota

Highest rank obtained: Battalion Warrant Officer

What current rank do you have: Paladin 

What is your current regiment: Jedi

What should we pick you for Battalion: I believe I should be picked for battalion as I am very active, A good leader, Reasonably quick at adapting and serious when needed. For around half of my 12w on the server I have been active and high ranks IC such as receiving the rank of Vice Commander within DU, I reached the rank of Major in CE which led to me becoming Battalion previously which I loved but had to cut off for personal reasons then Finally Jedi where I have worked and achieved the rank of Paladin and OOC with being a Event Planner for the past 5 months. I spend most of my spare time on the server as I enjoy the server and the community. If I'm at a misunderstanding I'm not afraid to ask questions to get a greater understanding of any task or problem I encounter to better myself and improve where needed. 

As noted before I am very active on the server and will be able to put in around 50 hours a week on the server as my work only really gets in the way from 8am to 2pm, my activity only usually drops if I'm ill or obviously something important in real life comes up with family or with work. As stated previously I have been battalion in the past and understand all the duties and how respected the rank is. I will also strive to be the best I can in battalion by reaching my minimums and attending all the meetings etc accordingly and become a respected member of the community. I am also aware that I will have to give up my Jedi rank and I am willing to do so.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) Battalion have many roles and responsibilities I'll start with roles on defcon 5. On defcon 5 the job of battalion is to grant or deny in advert as well as hosting trainings for your regiment or open ones for everyone to participate in, it's also important to make sure you supervise your trainings so it is held to a good standard and no one is messing around or stopping others from taking part. When an event takes place and there is combat the roles change for example if you are leading you would be giving orders to all the other regiments as well as Granting and Denying. I shall go into further detail of the role of the co-leader later on the appropriate question.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked:  I was demoted in CE for inactivity during my first week on the server and I was Banned for 1 week for AMRDM. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand Battalion is very serious, Disciplined and respectable so no messing around will be tolerated and can result in a demotion or even a kick. 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?: If not leading or co-leading an event battalion members are expected to fight alongside and support the regiment you are supervising or have been assigned to by the leader. It is important that you do not act as a personal battalion for them or act as a member of their hierarchy, Relaying orders to this is acceptable to make sure they know their duty or what position they should be taking. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?: 

1. Successfully leading an event to a good standard.

2. Host a Successful Debrief to a good standard 

3. Host a training including faces, formations and Questions. 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?: A co-leader is to assist the leader with things such as Granting or denying in advert or to take over as the leader if the leader crashes or has to depart.

Anything else: No. 

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Big +1

Past experience

Master

Absolute lad. You left battalion for a reason and that was understandable. After talking to you you seemed to be looking forward to return to battalion. Currently there are 3 spots open and i think you are a good candidate. Good luck!

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

Has been battalion before so he knows he stuff. 

Got to master in jedi and proved even more that he knew what he is doing 

Had blip moments with him but he has always show he is a sound lad and should be given the chance to go back into battalion and show that he is good at what he does

Have been in a few events he has lead before and they all were smooth and gave out clear orders

Also he shows great leadership skills

Edited by Rex [W-G]

REX.gif

+1 

Nose longer than Pinocchio, maybe that's why he was perma banned on NRP?

Helps DU whenever asked.

Top guy.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1 Roof man

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

- He´s been battalion before

- He´s been high ranks which shows that he has dedication for each role he has been given + he´s trusted within the community

- A mature and friendly guy

- Hopefully you get it man

Current Ranks

🐸

+1
-Active
-Mature
-Reached a HR several times and currently is one

Would be a shame for you to leave Jedi but being honest, do what makes you have fun

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1
Reasons stated
Chad

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

Ex-Batt man

Great guy 

Very experienced on server

Reached a very high rank in both DU and Jedi

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel