Your name in-game:Farman Angeles

Your SteamID:76561198220190951

Admins' name that banned you:Alex Magus im pretty sure

Admin's steamID:idfk

Why did you get banned?: NITRP

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i wanna rp now 

Anything else?: nope

>Gets banned for NITRP(NO INTENT TO ROLEPLAY)
>Suddenly applies for unban but with intent to now RP 

Lmao ok buddy

@AlexMagus what was he doing when he got banned

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Hi,

I was the Trial-Mod who banned you. You pressed the femur breaker then changed jobs to avoid being caught, that already is an admission of guilt. You knew you did wrong and you tried to hide it, after asking why, you said 'Trol' and 'Server boring' to try and justify your actions. You didn't want to roleplay last night and I doubt you wish to roleplay now.

Also you said that 'I wanna RP now' literrally proves to me that last night you had no intention to RP properly. 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

3 hours ago, Cal Reece said:

Hi,

I was the Trial-Mod who banned you. You pressed the femur breaker then changed jobs to avoid being caught, that already is an admission of guilt. You knew you did wrong and you tried to hide it, after asking why, you said 'Trol' and 'Server boring' to try and justify your actions. You didn't want to roleplay last night and I doubt you wish to roleplay now.

Basically was like every minge that plays on the server then

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png