Pablo

Pablos unban request

My In-Game name: 
when I was playing I was CE then idk what came after that I think AFT and SGTM 2304 Pablo  I was also a Jedi Padawan

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:157432524
Steam Name: PabloEnderman 

What is the reason for your ban: Playerpulling

How long were you banned for: 50 year

Name of the staff member who banned you: Tobjorn

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

Because I think I deserve a second chance 1 year has passed and I have regreted everything since theres no good server next to my timezone but this one since im spanish and know allot of english this helped me allot but I am sad because when I was 12 - 13 yrs old I was squeaky, annoying and dumb, I even thought that apealling saying that I didnt playerpull was a good way of getting unbaned, but no Tubjorn slaped my cheeks out and I didnt know what I was doing and know I know, I really like the server and really like CE and I think I thought that being a SGTM made me superior like I thought selfishly and I get it I was a retard but I can judge now that (also im 14 now) not I have worked on my studies lately and have learnt the hard way , I have lost my money (by this I mean that I payed for platinum gold) , my friends and my reputation, because everyone hated me, I just want to restart just like day one. Also this is a SWRP thread btw. Well yeah I want to be give another chance, Say hi to Toon for me.

Note; Also I got banned from the discord which I guess was fair since I player pulled but if I do get another chance can you give me another chance in the discord too pls, my name in discord is Pablo R.#6450 just so you know and if people want to ask me questions i am free most of the times ;).

Edited by Pablo
made it better

Seem Genuine but use the Template for a better chance

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 Seems genuine

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

I like this one since I also feel that you wrote this with honesty and a year has passed so I think that you are eligable for an unban. (not sure of player pulling is comm ban thou)

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

Denied

You used our community and servers to to player pull and then lied on your previous unban appeal. It’s good you are sorry for what you have done and you have seemed to matured but for now it’s a no.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO