Joe Drakan

~[O5 Council Member Reveal]~

OOC Answers and Questions

Your in-Game Name: Joe Drakan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212158705
Your Age: 20
Your In-Game Playtime: 18 weeks 0 days 15 hours 23 minutes 34 seconds.
Your warns: 1st Warning for Metagame by John Cale | 2nd Warning by Brigadier Ariete(Xunt) for RDM
Rate Your RP Skills: Semi great, i dont think i have to explain this too much, you all already seen me.
What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:
IC SEGMENT:

O5-1 "The Visionary"

Description: White male, aging halted at about 55 but appearance is deceiving, formerly affiliated with HMF  and a knowledgeable member of a certain 001 occurence tha took place in a different reality. Has affiliations with former anomalous organisations that united to form the foundation under 1 goal, to protect hummanity under "God's will" as he states.

End of IC SEGMENT.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes even tho i dont know all of them by heart, i havent broken any of them since 2 years ago.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): Except from the skills i bear with my person such as good decision making at the right moment and right place, i have also gotten tired of seeing the council sink in on itself with various members provoking it and leading to almost total chaos therefore one of my biggest skills is unity and it is time to bring that forth to salvage whats left of the council and to repair its integrity.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: An O5 Council member will oversee the sites operations, gather information on topics they are interested about and make sure Department heads do their jobs well in managing their sectors, aswell as ensuring Administration is upto standards with the needs of the Organisation sometimes even stepping in to remove some of them and replace them with better ones themselves, altough that is seen as a rare occasion. The O5 council as a whole is the command structure of the organisation and vote on an unlimited ammount of matters shaping the future of hummanity sometimes along with them, their decisions can be as small as making a new foundation law upto changing history for the benefit of hummanity.

What is the O5 Council?: As explained above in some parts, the O5 council is the head of the SCP Foundation and they make sure the organisation prevails, along with hummanity and sometimes even the universe as we know its not only earth thats in danger but the whole fathom of reality. They vote and take up decisions shaping up the future of all.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I own MTF Alpha-1 thats bassicaly it.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): As i was made aware recently all departments are already taken but personnaly i would want to help in either Task Forces or Research.

==========================================The End============================================

Hope you enjoyed.
a540f5a76ee642b1cf52b04f6cc50174646a6038v2_00.jpg.7e5a726e4c7eea8f3c304a2fbd95d656.jpg

Aren't apps currently closed?
image.png.3ee4ea7154a1804768e3848b89778d88.png

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 5/9/2021 at 10:30 AM, Titty Man said:

Love the self ego boost at the start, which makes you think that you are more special than the rest of us just because your seed has come from the finest incest furry family in all of Greece. Then the part where you say "I can fix the Council", "My biggest skill is unity" is almost cute.

- Clearly a bad fit for O5

- Full of himself

- Furry

- Degenerate (See reason above)

- Whines (See below)

On 5/9/2021 at 10:30 AM, Titty Man said:

“If I get to PKd one more time I’m leaving the community” (nothing of valuable would be lost).

So yeah, this is Drakan in a nutshell on what it comes to any sort of WL position, and more of this extremely lack of self aware can be found throughout the well written "application" 

- Powerhungry 

You're a bad man.

(Bump)

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

O5-1 is taken by plague tho?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

my experience with you in RP is kind of bad, you like to have all the control on yourself.
no matter how high rank youre on any other job, i dont think you should be in O5. i dont want an overseer that is made out of ignorance and ego.

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

I see you as competent but also a very intimidating and strict leader. Yet I say to give it a shot.

+1

Edited by Moltke