Stub

UIU whitelist

RP-Name: Scott Gates

SteamID:[ STEAM_0:1:202709710 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198365685149 ]

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 1w 1d

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):
20210513093203_1.thumb.jpg.6382b1fd6602ff6b2e50f261d2c45603.jpg

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: I would say I have understood the rules and i have read them.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: I usually play pretty often and i try to RP or at least don't try to avoid it.

Why do you want this WL? : I would like to do something interesting outside the facility for once and by interesting I don't mean raid foundation whenever I get the  change.

Additional notes: I  couldn't find a UIU whitelist template so i don't really know what to add here. You can contact me best on Discord if you want to ask questions like: what would you do in this situation etc, etc.

What is this dude's app? The questions for UIU aren't even in this

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png