Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

10 Weeks 1 Day 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes i have Samson C01U

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

yes i have read through it numerous times

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

https://imgur.com/MJXwCmk

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

74th MO Wyvern 

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

501st Colonel 
 DU Lieutenant 
 212th Captain
 ARC 2nd Lieutenant

CT Major
 327th Captain

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

So first off I know I do not have the best reputation in the community but i wouldn't apply if i didn't think I have improved. This does not mean I have improved enough. I believe that someone can not stop improving . But enough about that. I also believe I should be Battalion since I have been on the server  around for a lot of years. I have seen  a lot of people getting into Battalion and getting high command high council etc. I know the ins and outs of battalion and I am not powerhungry,  I don’t care what rank I am honestly I just wanna try out Battalion see what it’s like. I have been Fleet before on other servers but Werwolfgaming has its own kind of Fleet version.  I would love to be able to see how that goes I have also asked around a little bit. I asked a couple of people if I have improved the people I did ask they said I have improved. I thanked them for answering thruthfully I always try to be as honest as I can I make decisions based on facts and not emotion I don’t hold grudges because someone doesn’t like me

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The role of a Battalion is more of a management role when it is Defcon  5 is that they make sure that everything on the base is operational and going properly. They are tasked with Granting and Denying: Trainings, Taking off/landing etc. When they are leading whether that be a Base Attack or a planetary they should order around regiments and giving them the roles they are suppose to have, without any bias towards any of the regiments. Whether that be RC, 501st, 212th etc no biased should be done as a Battalion. When they  are not leading they have a support role for the regiments that they supervise.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

Yes i have been demoted a couple of times but my worst one was probably when I was in 212th and blew up a wookie i got demoted for it and learned my lesson from it

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes i understand 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

When a Battalion member isn't leading during an event they basically assist their regiment that they are supervising at that time

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

A Battalion Officer Cadet has 3 tasks to fulfill before getting promoted these are:
1 Basic Training
2 Lead a Base Attack succesfully
3 Host a Debrief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

A Battalion Brigadier Can promote/demote up to Captain he can also punish other Battalion below his rank

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: 

Battalion Colonel and above can use 2 pieces of regimental equipment

Anything else: I work 3 times a week and have 1 day where i go to the boxing gym to train for 1 hour. I also wanna thank everyone who took the time to read this application

Edited by Wyvern

Your Missing your warn Page. its just a Steamimage of a Hallway

Blew up a Wookiee

Got a Bad Rep

Overall good App

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Neutral/-1

Reputation isnt the best, but i know people can change so i wont have it too in mind

Active

No warn image (Edit, void this, he added it)

Btw you put your IC rank in the OOC rank section

Edited by Mort

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

nutral/-1

daxter ik u well and u been here for a long time but the worns is not good and u r still not liked by alot of ppl 
and is alos blacklisted from alot of reges and well we both know u have been toxic in the past 

i dont think u r fit rn but if u where to move on from the past and try to rech out to other reges and get to know ppl maybe 
get un black listed then who knows 

Current Ranks
Battalion 1st LT
Past Ranks

DU EXO / DU MJR / 212th Temp EXO212th COL

Battalion CPTx2

From what I've seen and read I don't believe you are a suitable candidate. Not to say that you can't change but try and improve your reputation then re apply.

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Admiral or below.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO