Rude Ronin

My unban request 18/05/2021

Server you got banned from: SCP

Your name in-game: Nigerian Paul

Your SteamID: 76561198057526714/

Admins' name that banned you: Cant remember

Admin's steamID: cant remember

Why did you get banned?:
Shot admin (didnt know what was going on)
Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
Literally first time on server
Anything else?:

Admin came in when some other guys where building a strip club, admin came in going "WTF" guy same shoot him so i did. next thing i know im perma banned

Edited by Rude Ronin
Not in template

literal accounts made an hour ago commenting on this thread only

is banned for MRDM

didnt properly explained the situation, kind of like tried to lie about it

tbh i dont think you should get unvanned now

Edited by John Stance

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

1. it was never explained to me why i was banned, the inital explanation is what i assumed happened.

2. as i said i was doing what other players where doing at teh time, when i was a d personal i was shot on sight, so when i leveled up to play as secuirty i just assumed we were supposed to shoot on sight, did this in front of several players and no one said anything.

3. yeah me and jonny and deathkorps play together we just havent bothered to register with the site and discord until now we've been playing on both SCP and WW2 for about 2 months.

I've tried being as forth coming as i can with this but given this happened a month ago the details are fuzzy, i just want to play on the server with my friends not cause grief. 

If you were to read the rules, like what the signs around D block say, you'd read that you'd have to warn them first....So as far as I'm concerned it's your own fault for what you did

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
11 hours ago, Rude Ronin said:

1. it was never explained to me why i was banned, the inital explanation is what i assumed happened.

2. as i said i was doing what other players where doing at teh time, when i was a d personal i was shot on sight, so when i leveled up to play as secuirty i just assumed we were supposed to shoot on sight, did this in front of several players and no one said anything.

3. yeah me and jonny and deathkorps play together we just havent bothered to register with the site and discord until now we've been playing on both SCP and WW2 for about 2 months.

I've tried being as forth coming as i can with this but given this happened a month ago the details are fuzzy, i just want to play on the server with my friends not cause grief. 

Just read them, not hard

Fair enough that Rude Ronin got banned in the first place based on the server rules but to be given a Permaban seems a bit disproportionate. Especially when you take into consideration that its his first offence on the server; we were all pretty new to the server/ still learning the ropes; the reason for banning wasn't talked through with Rude Ronin at the time; and from my understanding somebody gave him the order to shoot the D class in question. I cannot say what clearance the individual who gave the order was but from what I could recall it was a heat of the moment thing. It's not very realistic to stop gameplay and ask what clearance somebody is when you're getting rushed by D Class as Security. Ultimately accidents happen 🤷‍♂️