Steam Name: Shapiro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:247093887

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Platinum VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 19

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 1 month, 3days and 16hours

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: ofcourse i did

Do you meet the requirements: yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

https://imgur.com/a/nYjGg2o

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

74th Advanced Medical Officer Cody (Captain)

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

74th Surgeon (LT COL)

CT 2nd LT

DU CPL

212th CPL

41st PFC

CG PVT

104th PVT

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

On my time on the server, i was in alot of regiments and got to know a lot a people. I would say knowing most of the Community is very good since you need to interact alot with others. Also knowing many different Regiments is a big advantage, because if a Battalion is leading he should know where each regiments is the best at and what orders to give them to get the best results of each regiments in the battle. Also while my time in CT, i learned how to be patient and how to interact with minges, which a Battalion should be able to. Also i learned how to lead and give out the best and most effective orders, which is also very important for a Battalion. Another important thing is that i learned on the server is, good teamwork. It is very important to be able too work close together with different types of people or regiments, which is also something that characterizes a battalion. I have a good mindset, trying always to think for the best outcome and trying to achieve this with a lot of passion. Overall I believe that I can be a perfect battalion and that I will be able to make positive impact within battalion.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

When on Defcon 5, the role of the Battalion is to make sure that the Base is running properly and all regiments are behaving and are going on their normal duties. On Defcon 5 a Battalion should focus on granting and denying Adverts, aswell as fixing problems on Base. When going into a combat situation, a Battalion is leading or co-leading. When hes leading he gives out direct and specific orders that suits to all the regiments, for example ordering 501st to the frontlines and CE to protect the GR. Also the leading Battalion should be somewhere around the mid to backlines. The co-leading Battalion is assisting the leading Battalion, with denying and granting Adverts aswell as giving status reports.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

Yes, ive been strikes as a 74th 1 year ago, because i was dumb and lied to a Battalion. I regret what ive done and would nover do anything like that again. Also i have improved and learned of such situations.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes, i do understand

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

Assisting the regiment they are supervising, or listening to the Oders of the leading Battalion. Battalion should be somewhere around the middle to the frontlines, depending on the regimental equipment.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Hosting a Basic Training

Leading an event

Hosting a Debrief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

He can promote and demote up to Captain and below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

The Battalion Colonel and above

Anything else:

I know that i have done a big mistake in the past. I know i shouldnt have lied to a Battalion. Since the 1 year i have improven and became mature enough to become the next Battalion. Thanks for reading

Edited by Cody

Current Ranks                                                                                                                                             

GM Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CG DD                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Reserve Medic         

Past Ranks                                                                                                                                                                                                                          212th Commander                                                                                                                                                                                                               212th Medic Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                               2x 74th Surgeon (LT COL)                                                                                                                                                                                                       CT 2nd LT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DU CPL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jedi Knight                                                                                                                                     

Neutral/+1

Has been in Multiple regiments

Got to a Relatively High Rank

I don't know much about you outside of my time as MD

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Neutral/-1

You have reached a lot of relatively low ranks which wont do much for Battalion. You are somewhat of a high rank but I wouldn't say it shows your ready to return with the full dedication that Battalion takes.

I am not sure of your leading experience or your knowledge of what a Battalion does past the questions in the application so I wont comment on you capabilities in either of them categories.

You are quite a sound guy from what I have hear which is why I am not fully disagreeing with you getting into Battalion as many people do deserve a chance to prove themselves capable.

tarkov-escape-from-tarkov.gif

1 hour ago, Cody said:

Also while my time in CT, i learned how to be patient and how to interact with minges

Good Detail App, and despite our ups and downs I still think your a decent guy.
Could've changed from CT I wouldn't know
While in CT I wouldn't describe you as the least bit patient. You have a very short fuse and would scream at people for very small things.

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Admiral or below.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO