Cool Bobby

Bobby's 4th Batt Application

Steam Name: Nice Llama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148832269

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 17

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 2 months 3 days and 9 hours

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I do have a good quality mic, I haven't gotten any complaints recently. 

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

I have read through the battalion handbook multiple times. 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes, I do believe so. 

OOC Punishments: 

I have never been kicked, warned or banned throughout my time on the server. 

Link: https://imgur.com/a/kw9p7sA

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 212th LCOL Bobby

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

Battalion Major

212th ARC LCOL

DU Major

74th Advanced Medic

501st LCPL

327th LCPL

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

The reason I should join the Battalion is that I am active, nice, knowledgeable, a good leader, serious when needed and confident. I soon have 9 weeks on the server and throughout those hours I have been in multiple regiments like Battalion, 212th and DU, also 74th, 327th and 501st for shorter periods of time. Even though I have spent so much time on the server I still have more to learn and constantly learn new things, especially now because of new changes. When hearing new and experiencing new things I make sure to take it with me. Even though I learn new things I think I am capable of joining the battalion, since I have been an earlier battalion member and passed the arc mando. I don't think I did a terrible job at Battalion and I think I would do even better this time.

I am quite confident in my leading skills. My leading is solid and I do have a lot of experience leading. I have led a lot of events in 212th and DU. I also have experience from leading in battalion and I think that will help me a lot if I get accepted. 

I also think I am quite active since I use most of my free time on the server. Normally I would play between 25-35 hours a week and I can do better if I don't have a lot of school or a lot of other things going on. Currently I have 65 hours the last 2 weeks and I can be even more active if needed. If I have a break from school and don't have other plans I will be able to spend way more time on the server, maybe around 40-50 hours a week. 

I also pointed out that I am a nice person. I would rather formulate it as a person that is easily likeable. I am very agreeable, but I will speak up if something is very wrong with some decision making. I also like to joke around a lot, but not go overboard.  I don't think I have come off as very rude in any situation I can remember, but of course other people might disagree. And if you ever felt like I have been rude I apologise.  

I can also be very serious when needed. For example events. In events if not leading I follow all orders given with few exceptions. If I believe the decision is not just bad, but absolutely terrible, I might state my opinion on the matter and come up with a counter idea, but this is a rare occasion.  I also believe having quiet comms in events are extremely important and only talks when needed.  

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Battalion has multiple roles and responsibilities on base and in events. I am first going to start with explaining the roles of Battalion on defcon 5. On defcon 5 the most important thing for battalion is to grant and deny the messages in comms. You should also host training for your regiment or open training to further improve clones abilities. 

As a Battalion member you will also be supervising a regiment  so you have responsibilities to  supervise the regiment and make sure everything is going well with the regiment. If the regiment is doing very poorly you may ask the admiral for more power over the reg. You will also be reporting in to the admiral about how the regiment you are supervising is doing. 

When there is an event going on and it is combat the roles of the Battalion changes. If you are leading the event you will be handing out orders to the people on the battlefield and granting and denying messages over comms. You can also be a CO-leader, that means you will assist the leader of the event by granting and denying stuff and also help him make big decisions. You will also be taking over the event if the leader has to go. 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

I was demoted in 212th a long time ago by 212th Commander kids, probably around late January or early February 2020, because I accidentally threw a grenade at Meowers.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I do understand being a Battalion member is a very respectable and disciplined rank so minging and doing stupid stuff will cause a demotion or even a kick. 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

When Battalion members are not leading or CO-Leading they will be supporting the regiment they are supervising or assisting another regiment you have been assigned by the leader. When assisting a regiment you will use your combat experience and weapons to assist. The Battalion member is not allowed to give orders or act like a leader, but you can give suggestions to the commanding officer in the regiment. You are allowed to order what rooms the regiment is gonna clear out if clearing a building, but nothing else.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Hosting a mandatory training

Leading a base attack

Host a successful debrief.  

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Battalion Brigadier can demote and promote clones up to CPT.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel+ is granted the privilege of carrying two pieces of regimental equipment. 

Anything else: Love you ❤️

+1

Has been Battalion Before and got MJR.

He is Funny 

Loves blowing CT Debriefs

I hope you pass

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO