Steam Name:

[B-G] Bones

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:457716612

Current OOC Rank on the server (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod):

OOC: Moderator (Platinum VIP)

Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

5 Weeks, 4 Days, 16 Hours and 1 Minute (At the time of writing application)

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes, the quality of microphone is of excellent quality.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

I have and I understand it.

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes, I meet all of the requirements.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

None Available.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

IC: 501st PFC Bones, Jedi Knight Bones.

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

CG Executive Officer Bones

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I believe I should be selected for Battalion due to the fact that my previous rank shows I can act in a mature and responsible manner when serious matters have arisen and will take the required action and hand out punishments if absolutely necessary. (Being a Staff Member as well demonstrates that I can be trusted and also backups the fact I am able to have a serious attitude while dealing with cases).

During my time in CG, I’ve displayed that I am able to enforce the rules but personally I believe, teamwork has been an important part while dealing with arrests, participating in events and even helping out the fellow members showing that I am able to work in a team. With serious situations I have always been fair and explained why punishment has been given, striving to show the errors of the players ways so they can improve hopefully in the future, whilst never using my power to be harsh towards other players.

I am an active member within the server and have shown that I can be loyal as I’ve maintained a position within a regiment for over 6months and undertook my responsibilities seriously when needed, putting in my full effort at to the task at hand.

Typically, I am a genuine and friendly person when it comes to speaking to the people, I have on the server and possess a good relationship to the people I have met, being perceived as a helpful member.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Battalion are the leaders and role models that are there to set an example of how one should act and be (aside from High Command) while having a duty to uphold the base’s interest to the best of their ability. Battalion are also there to unite the regiments using strategic commands to enable them to work together efficiently and effectively and work as one team instead of isolating from each other.

Their roles consist of many things. On Defcon 5, this can be the use of Granting and Denying requests for certain activities whether this is asking the permission for use of training rooms, Clones taking off or landing with their spacecraft, making sure the operations of the base are running as smoothly as possible, or even inspecting the conduct of the Clones on base.

They also have the role to supervise a regiment when they’re at the correct rank to ensure their regimental command are undertaking the tasks effectively creating the maximum performance as possible and even investigating whether improvements can be made and suggesting new implementations.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

No demotions of strikes available.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

I do and I understand if my behaviour is not acceptable, punishment will be taken.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

During Combat, the leading Battalion is the one to guide the Base to victory. Any other Battalion should be there to support the leading Battalion by not intervening in by giving orders themselves and to Grant or Deny any requests that have been made so that the Leading Battalion can focus on giving their orders out. They can also assist their supervised regiments in terms of listening to the highest-ranking member’s orders, and making sure the that the members understand in that regiment.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

The three main duties of a Battalion Officer Cadet are; Leading an Event (without Voice Amp), Hosting a Mandatory training within a regiment and also conducting a debrief usually after an event.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

The highest rank to either be promoted/demoted by a Battalion Brigadier is the rank of CPT, with all other ranks below this to be promoted/demoted

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

I believe it is the rank of Battalion Colonel.

Anything else:

I understand that Battalion is a very serious and disciplined role and I personally believe that I have the skills to uphold this to the best of my ability

Other than that, Good luck to the any other applicants applying for Battalion 😊I Wish you the best.

Beeps

+1 

Great person when was in CG. He spent all his time helping members and SS Work

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1

One of the best applicants.

Staff wich shows he is dedicated.

Been Hierarchy wich shows he knows how to act and is responsible 

Also is just friendly in general really great person to talk to.

And is a good leader in events and in everything.

Best of luck

Edited by Boss
Didn't finish

Pending

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion slots are currently full, when a slot opens contact Admiralty to get your interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO

- CG Temp Vice Commander

- DU ARC SGTM

- CG ARC Colonel

- Jedi Watcher

- Jedi Agent

- Jedi Consular

- Hauptamt Köningsplatz Oberbereitshaftsleiter

Finance Oberbereitschaftsleiter

Hauptpanzerjäger

- HLRP Senior Discord Staff

Accepted

(Was on Pending & Already Battalion)

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests,