Dad

096 App

RP-Name: Don Diablo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125773529

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 4 Days and a 4 minutes

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): I have 3 warns. (They are from almost 2 years ago if i remember correctly) https://prnt.sc/13hch6t

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes i have

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 

7.12.6: Do not use the Bypasser SWEP to open your CC door or any others without the explicit intent to get your target. Should you break this, your whitelist will be removed on the basis of abusing SWEPs.

7.12.4: SCP-096 cannot talk.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes i am

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: So in case 096 has breached containment he must be bagged and dragged back towards his CC. Say E-11 see him they have to approach him carefully before putting a bag on his head and then proceed to take him back towards his cell.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I will go after the target. It does not matter if they run out or not. Once i have killed my target i will sit on the exact same spot and wait for either someone to look at me again or MTF to bag and tag me.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Yes it is. All personell who have looked at my face must be eliminated (This is indicated by my swep). Once they are all killed i will sit still on the spot i killed my last target at. In the lore SCP 096 kills everyone who looks at his face. No exeptions.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I will still kill the target. It does not matter if they want me to ignore it cause every target has to die. If it would happen in real life (If it all would exist) then we also cannot ignore it. 

Ok so first of all there will be a lot of people who -1 your application because you just reached 4 days. Idk why people do it either they can't read that it says 4 days requirement (which you reached) or their just idiots who got kicked out of elementary school. So just ignore those who give a -1 because of your playtime.

Ok now that that's done moving on. You got 3 warns however non of those were in 2021 so for me that's good and fine.

In my opinion your anwser to the containment procedures question could use some more detail.

Overall this 096 apply seems good so I give you a +1

Good luck. I hope you get accepted.

Neutral

I cannot fucking read a thing. The app may be good, but you need to organise things because my eyes hurt. Change colours and make it look like you are a professional, it will help a lot, trust me.  Other than that, app is fine.

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department

8 hours ago, Andrey Lockwood said:

Neutral

I cannot fucking read a thing. The app may be good, but you need to organise things because my eyes hurt. Change colours and make it look like you are a professional, it will help a lot, trust me.  Other than that, app is fine.

I can read it just fine...without any eye pain or anything, besides, it's his first post so he most likely doesn't know how to do most of the features.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
23 hours ago, Andrey Lockwood said:

Neutral

I'd same the same as Joe

Thanks for you're response Zack. I do play SCP but i change my name to the SCP i play. That is one of the main reasons why you probally have not seen me on SCP. 

Edited by Dad

Accepted
Don Diablo
It seems I won't get feedback for a while due to O5 apps opening up again.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.