Your name in-game:
-Gavin ONeal

Your SteamID:
-SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:197868698 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198356003125 ]

Admins' name that warned you:
-Nicky Teddy (1)
-Hanz Alexkrovich (2)

Admin's steamID: 
-Cant find them as they are ex-staff (please tell me if there is another way)

Why did you get warned?:
Not sure, these are from a year ago, pretty sure it was breaking out of cuffs while under gunpoint as D-class

Why do you deserve to be unwarned?:
-This rule: 

1.3.2: FearRP is optional on this server

I have good internet

Put tea in 294

7 minutes ago, Gavin ONeal said:

Not sure, these are from a year ago, pretty sure it was breaking out of cuffs while under gunpoint as D-class

if you actually read the rules you would know that in cuffs fearrp does apply

Just now, Jason Ray said:

if you actually read the rules you would know that in cuffs fearrp does apply

This was when I was brand new to the server and hadn't looked at the rules yet

I have good internet

Put tea in 294

1.3.3:  You must listen to your kidnapper's orders while under gunpoint if and when you are cuffed.

1.3.3:  You must listen to your kidnapper's orders while under gunpoint if and when you are cuffed.

Ok let me explain this to you ,

FearRP as in following orders under gunpoint is optional , you are allowed to run away to shoot back pretty much everything,

now when you are in cuffs and have a gun pointed at you that's different , you must follow the orders and are under FearRP.

So while calling it fearRP might be incorrect because it says fearRP is optional , the rule you broke is actually 

Which is the only situation in which fearRP isn't optional.

Also might i add , i would understand you getting a fearRP warn once for not understanding the rules but it being 2 different intences from 2 different mods means you deliberately avoided the rule and are now trying to get unwared by getting caught up in semantics , your warns aren't getting removed 

Edited by Fayne™
28 minutes ago, Dr. Jay Bright said:

I think you suffer from a severe case autism my guy.

First yes, I identify myself as a woman, and second, yes, it is true that you men are always trying to overtake our importance and roles in society, as we receive 17% less than men, and we are not even touching on transgenders. You can find almost everywhere information that backs up this and the still present marxist behavior that most men have.

I also love how you straight went to the Nazi side of things, while yes I might agree that woman shouldn't be able to fight in battles, Your comment just proves how deviant and such a fanatical you are to the reich. I recommend you watching The Man in the High Castle if you like these powertips as an overweight american.

i wanna crush my balls with a samsung smart fidge

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP

2 minutes ago, Erwin Von Barth said:

Eric who let you out of special education class again? This is the third TIME THIS FUCKING WEEK GO BACK INTO YOUR CLASS ROOM NOW

Happy Birthday GIF by memecandy

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP

4 hours ago, Gavin ONeal said:

This was when I was brand new to the server and hadn't looked at the rules yet

You can't play the "I was new so I didn't know" you're expected to have already read the rules when you joined the server

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png