Jack Newell

MCND Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name:Jack Newell

Steam Name:Mclovin

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hi22/

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):1 week and 2 days
image.thumb.png.c3377c25252fda7e6f55299226a0c708.png

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 5 warnings

Why do you want to join MC&D?:I would like to earn money and have a fun time with this job

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):That the MC&D is an organization that profits from anomalies such as items living creatures etc also they have a tendency to make alot of money therefore they can obtain power also only sell to the rich and can sell ultimately anything for a price

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: it is different because they wont have enemies unless it hurts their economy and business also they are neutral to all GOI's and wont attack unless money is involved 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I would first tell the to come talk with me in the back of the club and then cuff him after that ask him how did he get this information and when he answers it i will execute him so nobody knows what happened

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have read the code of conduct/permissions and understood the job rules

8 hours ago, Jack Newell said:

they are neutral to all GOI's and wont attack unless money is involved 

No, they aren't neutral to all GOI's. The Foundation is hostile towards them and it isn't because of money.

8 hours ago, Jack Newell said:

I would first tell the to come talk with me in the back of the club

Imo, if I was to expose the club for what it was, I wouldn't dare go near it, yet alone go in the back where I have no chance of getting out if someone were to cuff/shoot me.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Bad application, for why would you like to join MC&D you literally wrote 1 sentence; no detail at all.

A lot of warns in a certain time period

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department

Didnt even make the word count.

super under detailed, question 1 is literally one sentence.

Denied.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs