Kaspahhh

unban

Your name in-game: tony Kas Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551632167 Admins' name that banned you: dont remember Admin's steamID: dont know  Why did you get banned?: killed like 4 people Evidence(Un-necessary): Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i dont think i deserve a permban for killing 4 people, it was a bad thing of me to do, but i think permban is a little too hard Anything else?: nope 

56 minutes ago, Max Livio said:

You were banned today by Luke Ocasio for MassRDM 5x + Lying to Staff.

unknown.thumb.png.750ff8c6828091f2b42615358b612a2c.png

i answered another guys question, not the mods question. i didnt lie to him. and i also killed 4 people, then another dude followed me and started shooting me so i killed him too.

Probably wait longer before trying to appeal your permaban for MRDM + lying to staff

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

You blatantly lied to staff, when I asked you three separate times if you killed multiple people, you said "No, I don't think that's right". The claim that you killed people in self-defence is null, considering you killed manufacturing personnel, a scientist, the rest being guards. You were obviously killing senselessly, so I believe my jurisdiction was correct in this instance. 

11 minutes ago, Kaspahhh said:

i mean, ofc i deserve a ban, but a permban? nah thats too much

People that MRDM dont have any intention to RP

Thats why its a perma this isnt dark rp

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

15 hours ago, Kaspahhh said:

i mean, ofc i deserve a ban, but a permban? nah thats too much

I mean, you did lie to staff as well, so I'm under the impression you're gonna come back and do the same if unbanned.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic