Ban Appeal

Server you got banned from: Wolf gaming scp 

Your name in-game: andbone

Your SteamID:76561198309312874

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID:N/A

Why did you get banned?:RDM

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:hello, i was banned from the game recently due to a lack of communication, i was banned for shooting 3 people, but wasnt aware of the rdm thing and thought shooting was in my jurisdiction. im not very good at comprehending stuff due to my underline lernng disabilities, but dont pity me for this. i would like to rejoin my friends on scp rp. i feel a permaban is a bit much. i understand now thats not tolerated, and if you allow me, id like a second chance to play the game right this time.

Edited by AndBone

It's a given that all who play on the server have a proper understanding of the rules and have read it at least once. If you didn't understand something in the rules you could have asked one of your friends or contacted a staff member on the server and they would have gladly explained whatever you didn't understand.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

i assumed justification and that was my mistake at this point if you accept what i did and give forgiveness then thank you but in all else thank you for looking at my appeal