freddy fazbear

KANEKI FROST REPORT!!! (SYNERGY MOMENT)

I know what every single person who clicks on that video thinks -  

I can explain the reasons why I decided to pick up the particulair person.

This started at the point where player "Andrey Lockwood" made a sit about something I sadly do not remember.
I teleported to Lockwood and was about talk to him on what he wanted to say, when all of a sudden this PD decides to RDM in a sit.
From the small looks of this player I could tell he was a bit mingey.

What I should have done is Freeze him, and not this. It was getting on my nerves and I was afraid he was going to RDM more people, and my brain told me to quickly act and that was all I could think of at the moment.
This looks like Im being an idiot and you can tell me that all you want, I regret that I did that. 

I highly highly apolagize for doing this "Synergy Moment" (Dissapointingly enough I sadly know what a Synergy moment is) 😞

hello

4 minutes ago, Kaneki Frost said:

I know what every single person who clicks on that video thinks -  

I can explain the reasons why I decided to pick up the particulair person.

This started at the point where player "Andrey Lockwood" made a sit about something I sadly do not remember.
I teleported to Lockwood and was about talk to him on what he wanted to say, when all of a sudden this PD decides to RDM in a sit.
From the small looks of this player I could tell he was a bit mingey.

What I should have done is Freeze him, and not this. It was getting on my nerves and I was afraid he was going to RDM more people, and my brain told me to quickly act and that was all I could think of at the moment.
This looks like Im being an idiot and you can tell me that all you want, I regret that I did that. 

I highly highly apolagize for doing this "Synergy Moment" (Dissapointingly enough I sadly know what a Synergy moment is) 😞

you did a synergy moment

15 minutes ago, Kaneki Frost said:

And I'm highly sorry from what I did. I do have regret but the player was being a bit mingey and was suspecting he might do something else.  You would've understood 😞 

I M Sorry GIF by memecandy

I do NOT understand!!!!!