Bread

Hanz's 2nd O5 app

Your in-Game Name: Hanz Alexkrovich

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141559090

Your Age: Will give if needed.

Your In-Game Playtime: 12w 3d

Your Warns: 1 warn for ARDM back in 2018/9

Rate Your RP Skills:

Solid 8, more if the person I'm talking to is willing to co-operate and such.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-2. I'll be making a custom character, if needed I'll send a short document describing them.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: 

Of course I have.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

My previous record as an O5 both in mine and others' eyes was poor, usually showing me making unwise decisions in RP and acting like an idiot whilst on the job. However, I wish to improve myself and play the role of an important individual on this server. 

My reasoning for wanting to be part of the council is to make decisions, make action against issues and resolve any conflicts that could exist. I have been in situations before, and a few hours ago today (04/06/2021), where my decision making would make an impact on a situation which I needed to benefit myself or my side. This would include me playing the role of an A-1, Nu-7 or E-11, sometimes even ECM and in the past, HoEA. 

Besides that, I can bring the necessary skills that a leader would need, such as being able to think straight in a hazardous situation or making a decision which would bring positive benefits.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5 council member, as the name suggests, acts as an overseer for the foundation and partakes in important decisions making that will leave a mark on the Foundation as a whole, including how the site operates, GOI relations, etc. Additionaly, he doesn't go in head first into a situation, but watches and intervenes when necessary to aid either the site director or department head, or whoever he deems that needs his assistance.

- This question was copied from my last app since my answer to this question hasn't changed. - 

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 council is the highest ranking member of the administrative department made out of twelve council members, and sometimes a thirteenth council member who acts as a tie-breaker, who holds the ultimate power in one of the scariest organizations in world history. They are clearance five which means that they are at the top of the food chain and anything said by them will be completed, failure to do so would result in severe punishment. They are protected by their "Red Right Hands" which are the most loyal to them and will follow any order they are given. I can't go into much detail since the O5 council is easily described, but what they do exactly isn't.

- This question was copied from my last app since my answer to this question hasn't changed. -

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: 

I currently own MTF E-11, and I am also a CO in MTF Nu-7.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 

I would like to focus on the non-existant finance department, however I will implement a few RP rules and whatnot to other jobs such as a budget to a selected department.

floop.png

3 minutes ago, Bread said:

Solid 8, more if the person I'm talking to is willing to co-operate and such.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-2. I'll be making a custom character, if needed I'll send a short document describing them.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: 

Of course I have.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

My previous record as an O5 both in mine and others' eyes was poor, usually showing me making unwise decisions in RP and acting like an idiot whilst on the job. However, I wish to improve myself and play the role of an important individual on this server. 

My reasoning for wanting to be part of the council is to make decisions, make action against issues and resolve any conflicts that could exist. I have been in situations before, and a few hours ago today (04/06/2021), where my decision making would make an impact on a situation which I needed to benefit myself or my side. This would include me playing the role of an A-1, Nu-7 or E-11, sometimes even ECM and in the past, HoEA. 

Besides that, I can bring the necessary skills that a leader would need, such as being able to think straight in a hazardous situation or making a decision which would bring positive benefits.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5 council member, as the name suggests, acts as an overseer for the foundation and partakes in important decisions making that will leave a mark on the Foundation as a whole, including how the site operates, GOI relations, etc. Additionaly, he doesn't go in head first into a situation, but watches and intervenes when necessary to aid either the site director or department head, or whoever he deems that needs his assistance.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 council is the highest ranking member of the administrative department made out of twelve council members, and sometimes a thirteenth council member who acts as a tie-breaker, who holds the ultimate power in one of the scariest organizations in world history. They are clearance five which means that they are at the top of the food chain and anything said by them will be completed, failure to do so would result in severe punishment. They are protected by their "Red Right Hands" which are the most loyal to them and will follow any order they are given. I can't go into much detail since the O5 council is easily described, but what they do exactly isn't.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: 

I currently own MTF E-11, and I am also a CO in MTF Nu-7.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 

I would like to focus on the non-existant finance department, however I will implement a few RP rules and whatnot to other jobs such as a budget to a selected department.

xD

9 hours ago, Bread said:

Eww! Finance

+1

was O5 before

+1 

Previous experience as O5, has experience with other roles like E-11 and also it's a good application.

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

+1

Competent

not fucking retarded

funny

good luck

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

DENIED

The Council has denied Your application for the time being please reapply at a later date

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager