Danny

Danny's 3rd Staff Application

In-game name(s): 212th LT Danny

Steam Name: TheScrubs

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:0:75496900

Age when applying: 16 Years old, and i am turning 17 in 15 days.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: I live in Denmark, GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes i can i would say i use English the same amount as i use Danish.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 
 4w 1d 16h 51m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 212th LT and have been colonel in 212th twice, and ooc i am Plat Vip.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i own a working microphone and i always speak unless im talking with someone Irl.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:   02/07/2019 i joined and then i have been taking some okay breaks between colonel but know im back and have more time than before.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:  I use the teamspeak server every time im on. I use the discord For loggings and looking at all the other chats everyday and i check the forums for applications sometimes.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen)
I cant get that command to work but i have my ontime in the picture in the chat, i was pretty new when i got this warn so wasent sure about what i did before i asked zab about it https://imgur.com/nJ2F1eU
and i have no other punisments

State the role of staff on the server: Staff is people who help the server out of free will its people who work to make the community a better and safer place and help with giving people EQ and helping with rules being broken, They take claims from people and help them as best as they can.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes i have read them and i understand them.

List of all previous server staff experience: I havent been staff before.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
Yes i do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would first ask the guy what the other players name is if the dident give it to me, Then i would go to the guy and Freeze him If he was still shooting people when i got to him i would know automaticly it was true and talk to him and say its not allowed and warn him, but if he wasent doing it when i Teleported to him i would check logs to see if he killed anyone and if he dident i would ask the guy who said it was him if its the right guy, but if i see he has killed someone in logs i would ask him why, and warn him for it (if it wasent in training or an RP sittuation)

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would go to the cadet and tell him i will  get him a trainer as fast as possible then go to a battalion and get him to use comms to get him a trainer and if this dosent work i will tell the battalion to pick someone, but if there isent a battalion on i would Teleport a NCO or a CO if there is no NCO's avaliable to train him.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If he accidently shoot someone i wouldent do anything i would let CG deal with it as its an accident and he wasent meaning to shoot him.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would do nothing as a staff as its to be dealt with in RP if its to be dealt with. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

its up to the staff member dealing with it to find out if its a rule broken or not but if it was me i would warn him for failRP and tell him There is a place on forums called unwarn appeal where he can go and apeal to get it removed.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

There will ofcourse be people who wont agree with what a staff member does and i would accept that but i wouldent argue with him i would tell him that he can go on the forums and make a unban/unwarn apeal and then let him get back to what he was doing if it was just a warn

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I love playing on the server which means every time I have the time to play on the server I get on my pc and join the server. I like talking with people ingame and being polite which means i know a good amount of people on the server,

I like being on early even if there aren't too many people on. 

I'm a nice guy who really loves to help people and want to get the best out of every staff scenario.

I have a good understanding of aggressive people as I have had some problems with my temper myself in the past.
I also understand that people may be angry because of the decisions I make but I will not argue about it, rather solve the problem by helping them the best way I can by referring to the forum appeals.

I like working with other people and I think that a big part of being staff is to be able to talk and work with other people.
I also understand that I'm not always right and I can make mistakes even though I'm a staff member and I will take the punishment without any arguing.

I take it very seriously being staff just like I would on my job out of the Gaming world

I think it is a very important part of being staff not taking it as a thing you just do because you can but a thing you do because you want to.

At last I am mature and always get told people think I'm 30 both because of my voice but also the way i act.

Thanks for Reading thru my Application im dyslexic so if my writting aren't the best thats why

Current Ranks
CG CO - Adv Rancor - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic - CE SO - Rancor - 2x Event planner

Who are you

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

Neutral

Think you need to spend some more time on the server and look more closely at staff interactions as you are not the most known person on the server as well as having little staffing experience.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Neutral 
I haven't talked to you at all so I don't know much about you, I'd get more experience on the server before applying for staff

Edited by Skyman

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

Neutral | -1

He is a cool guy
he acctually has been much on the server in the past

last time he doesnt play that much
less previous ranks
less playtime

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET