Bjorn Works

Door-bang

I would like to propose the idea of the removal of door banging (if possbile.) It is by my experience  heavily abused by task forces such as Nu7 and E-11. It ruins roleplay for CI and other GOI's because even if a door is closed one might still be killed because units can simply continue to shoot through the door. To add this is also an RP server, not a combat server and door-bang is obviously a combat aspect.

Edited by Bjorn Works
7 hours ago, Bjorn Works said:

I would like to propose the idea of the removal of door banging (if possbile.) It is by my experience  heavily abused by task forces such as Nu7 and E-11. It ruins roleplay for CI and other GOI's because even if a door is closed one might still be killed because units can simply continue to shoot through the door. To add this is also an RP server, not a combat server and door-bang is obviously a combat aspect.

What?

Shooting through door is a very normal thing even is done irl?

Me: shoots door
Someone:YO YO DONT MAKE ME CALL STAFF THATS COMBATRP BRO ITS NOT RP LIKE TO SHOOT  A DOOR EVEN THOUGH THAT'S LITERALLY NORMAL

Also, if I'm being honest, I've seen GOI's like CI shoot through blue door, which then results as Nu-7 and E-11 shooting through blue door. IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE FOUNDATION FIRST JESUS CHRIST

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
8 hours ago, Bjorn Works said:

To add this is also an RP server, not a combat server and door-bang is obviously a combat aspect.

I like how you say this but all I see you do is run around as Class D and shoot people or make some random fortune telling  stand as a researcher. Very good RP.

This topic again?

Well, i understand your confusion when shooting through doors seem rather unfair or not the RP you were wishing for, i think you should keep in mind that the "attackers" are burning through their ammunition when doing so.

Additionally,  you can also hide behind a thick prop to not get hurt.  

They'll bleed their ammunition dry,  so you can finish them off hopefully. 

If this is seen as a issue or problem for SMT, im sure they can figure out a solution or rule to stop this problem. 

11 hours ago, Bjorn Works said:

Your asking this just so you can run away after doing something stupid as a researcher and not get shot in the back after you close doors on us, no, just no man.

7 hours ago, Lorex Krato said:

This topic again?

Well, i understand your confusion when shooting through doors seem rather unfair or not the RP you were wishing for, i think you should keep in mind that the "attackers" are burning through their ammunition when doing so.

Additionally,  you can also hide behind a thick prop to not get hurt.  

They'll bleed their ammunition dry,  so you can finish them off hopefully. 

If this is seen as a issue or problem for SMT, im sure they can figure out a solution or rule to stop this problem. 

mfw the topic so popular lorex comes back from death

On 6/10/2021 at 5:55 AM, Royal said:

I like how you say this but all I see you do is run around as Class D and shoot people or make some random fortune telling  stand as a researcher. Very good RP.

I play B7 sometimes and also regularly played CI.

BRuh why is this still here.

Also, @Bjorn Works hop on Nu-7 or something when CI and AR salesman is active and just stand outside GA but still inside blue door where you have a good view of blue door and wait, I'd say, 4-5 minutes.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic