Haze

Haze's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Hazey_Pug

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525167119

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 22

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 2mo 2d 19h 6m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, no one has ever complained about it so must be alright.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I understand and have read through it all

Do you meet the requirements: I meet all formal requirements

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link:

No warns, bans or other ooc punishments

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

Clone Guard Lieutenant Colonel Haze 

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

CG Commander / 327th Captain

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I believe I should be picked for battalion because I have played on the server for a long time and gained an abundance of experience through my time here. Within 327th I learnt a lot about my leading style and the type of trooper I want to be. Through my time with the 327th, I obtained an understanding on how to gain the respect of troopers under my command and how to lead efficiently from the front, which I believe is a great distinguishing feature to have as a member of a battalion.

The majority of my experience however, was gained within the Clone Guard where I rose through the ranks and got promoted to the rank of Commander by High Command. Everything I learnt as commander I believe I can transfer to the role of a battalion. I learnt a lot about conflict management and how to de-escalate situations, this can be seen just alone by being a Clone Guard where I would have to deal with members of the republic and beyond who would be purposely looking for trouble or needed to be brought to justice, most did not come quietly and needed me to either de-escalate or deal with them in an efficient but proportionate manner, something I believe is a good trait to have as a battalion member.

Another reason to be picked would be how I can take the initiative and read inbetween the lines to create positive outcomes, within all defcons. This can be seen in my ability to create dynamic risk assessments within my decision making process. I can confidently and clearly order things that have been either relayed to me or made by myself to my men under my command.

Furthermore, I believe I have gained the respect of members of my regiment, past and present and others members within this community. I have attempted to do this by trying to be an example trooper to others which is also what is expected of every member of battalion. I do however try to act as approachable and friendly as possible and to also to just be myself.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The roles and responsibilities of a member of a battalion are vast. They are there to command a variety of different regiments and be able to use them effectively and efficiently within combat and also assign regiments to certain duties within peace time.

Members above the rank of Warrant Officer are also potentially expected to supervise an individual regiment and provide their knowledge to the regimental command whilst also reporting the regiment's behaviour and activity to the Admiral.

They are also there to deal with the logistics of a republic base or ship, granting or denying access to enter or exit any republic facility in order to maintain the integrity and security of republic property.

Another responsibility would be to conduct briefings and debriefs to relevant republic personnel. Briefings are done to make sure every regiment / soldier is on the same page when conducting any mission to increase the chance of a positive outcome for the republic. Debriefs are done to reflect on missions, it is the responsibility of a battalion member to provide any constructive criticism to any trooper as well as any positive feedback to them also. 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

Never been demoted or striked.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes, I fully understand that every individual Battalion member is meant to be  the example trooper to others and also the ambassadors for the republic. Discipline is a necessary thing to have within battalion as without it can undermine the structural integrity of the republic army, it would also be hypocritical for an ill-disciplined member of a battalion to punish others for not adhering to republic standards when they do not themselves.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

When a battalion member (who isn't leading) is in combat, they are expected to still fight for the republic! This can be done by being fairly near the frontline of the fight and assisting wherever they can, whether that be by using any equipment they possess (medkit) or any weaponry within their arsenal if it is reasonable to be there with that specific arsenal. It will be expected for non leading battalion members to follow the commands of the leading battalion member. 

If a supervisor of a regiment, they must prioritise aiding that regiment within combat with their skills and weaponry, however leave the commanding to the regimental command.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

As stated within the Battalion Handbook 3.0, in order for a Battalion Officer Cadet to be promoted, the 3 mandatory duties he must complete are:

-Leading an event

- Conduct a high standard debrief to Republic personnel.

- Carry out an open simulation for Republic troopers.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Battalion Brigadier can promote and demote up to the rank of Captain within the Republic Army.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

The rank of Battalion Commander and above may use two pieces of Republic equipment. 

Anything else:

If you read through this all (or even partially), thank you for your time. Any criticism of myself or this application is highly appreciated so that I can become better for the future. 

I am a member of the emergency service so activity will never be perfect, however, I will be active and communicate with relevant parties about when I would not be on.

For others reading, I can understand that I am potentially seen as a weekend / fringe player, however this has now changed to become more active and I hope that my recent activity is good enough to support this. 

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

+1

A great guy who would really fit battalion, would be nice to have someone competent, really active, does really well and former commander. Would really love to see you in battalion

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

I needn't say anything else

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1
Been commander He can be trusted with battalion

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1,

When he was CG CMDR he lead CG very well,

He has got a Excellent Playtime.

The only current applicant to pass the New Battalion Handbook Update.

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Thats a big +1 from me.

Had/has a high Rank

Has plenty Experience

Is mature overall and can be trusted to be a worthy Battalion

spacer.pngSeth was here

Current Ranks:
Battalion Warrant Officer | Event Planner | Reserve Medic CG DD Consular
Past Ranks:
CE COL | Jedi Adept Regimental Medic | 104th 2nd LT | 41st SGT | DU SGTM 501st COL | Rancor Instructor 

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. Please wait 2 weeks before re-applying

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO