Lauritzen

Lauritzen's Head Researcher Officer Application

Out of Character Section
Steam Name 
Lauritzen

Steam ID 
STEAM_0:0:109299693

Current OOC Rank on the server (Eg Plat VIP)
I'm Platinum VIP and been it for a long time (close to when I joined the server)

What is your playtime? 
1 month, 1 week, 4 days, 7 hours and 21 minutes.

Have you read through the Researcher Division Handbook?:
Yes, I've read through the entire researcher division handbook, medical corps command and regimental medics handbook and planning on doing more often than so since I pledge myself to this path (MCC & RRD). My passion lies within here.

Do you meet all the requirements?:
Yes, sir, I do.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warnings. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link
https://i.imgur.com/OyjMYVJ.jpg

In Character Section

In-Game name:
RRD Researcher Lauritzen

All Previous Ranks Obtained
74th T SMO/74th ADV R
74th T SMO was my highest rank reached, but besides that, I got promoted to 74th ADV R What role are you applying for: I see that Head Researcher is the best fit for me.

What makes you a good pick for the role?
First, when I joined the server I thought I was staying for a short time, however, it turned out to be a completely different story. I joined 74th in February or January and loved it immediately. I started to go in-depth with the Medical RP and the 74th medical handbook and even started to create my own for different scenarios (which is not written in the official one). I loved every second of it and because of the feeling it kept me staying active, usually, I would be online for a minimum of 5+ hours every day as I could not stop. I'm can also be adaptive in non-written scenarios when it's needed. But the great dedication really went to a new level when I did a trial for SMO. I spent hours to understand and complete the SMOs task cause my passion was lying within the hierarchy, so to hear that 74th is getting banned is heartbreaking, but to hear that Medical Corps Command is an option to seal up the leaking heart giving me a new shot on what I pursue. And also to point out that I got respected in 74th and other regiments (buddies) by my interactions - #shameless plug. Talking about leader role and me I would say am a fit person who stays active, is reasonable and is strict if necessary or just in general, however, I tend to show no big threat and tries to make everyone around me feel comfortable and welcome.
Short summary: My activity tends to be minimum of 4-5 hours per weekday and at weekends I would probably be almost 9-10 hours. I have past experience in leading a regiment and specifically oversee the activity and performance. My passion lays to achieve this and help others on their path. My personalities do not give any favouritism or advantage to those I know as I give everyone equal chances, and I see myself as a reasonable person when it comes to hierarchy.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of the role you are applying for:
The Head of Research are the overseer for RRD and are to lead the RRD. The HR is in charge of all the promotions and demotions within the RRD and has the main focus on taking charge when there are disease outbreaks and is the most knowledgeable medic within the corps. We might also point out that the HR is to do interviews for the division to see if they are fit to join with the approval from the HMO.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment:
I've been striked once also kicked out of regiments but those kicks are 4-6 years old when I was completely new and did not know what to do. But the strike which is the most recent (a couple of months ago) which I received from being inactive on my ROA. I was inactive for 2 weeks and collected 2 logs for the period. I should have gotten a demotion, however from hierarchy they noticed the previous activity was highly active which caused them to give me a strike rather than a demotion to CO. This was my period when I was Surgeon I believe. The times I've gotten kicked from a regiment is so long time ago I cannot remember even the regiment as I remember I was in a regiment that was coloured green and a different one yellow or orange. But did stop playing on the server and 4-6 years later I came back on and started to play SWRP as frequently as possible.

List every rank of Medical Corps Command rank and what they do:
We have Head Medical Officer, Field Medical Officer and Head Researcher. These are the three ranks that fills out the Medical Corps Command. Starting with the HMO we know that the main duty of the HMO is to make sure the FMO & HR and is available to support the other MCCs when it's necessary. The HMO is also there to approve the HR actions (invitation to RRD). The FMO is the one who oversees the regimental medics in the republic army and less focused on the research as this rank will focus on the core part of healing and combat wise. And ofcourse keep an eye out for new recruits. The HR are more related to research and are in charge of all the promotions & demotion within the RRD. This person is to oversee all the activity and performance in the battlefield and on the base and is to interview new recruits for the RRD.

What is combat healing:
Combat healing is simple, if the medic or the injured are taking shots, if the blaster shots connects or not, then the medic are to immediately stop healing the person cause if the healing would proceed even when taking damaged or shots, it would lead to a massive unfair advantage. This would give the person who's being healed the status of almost becoming immortal which obviously does not make it fun for others, and that's what we are here for, to enjoy this.

What is healing priority:
Healing priorities is basically that every medics and non-medics are prioritised to save or aid the highest ranked republic personnel that's in your surrounding. If a Battalion Officer Cadet was dying and the CE Marshal Commander was also dying, then everyone would been prioritised to save the highest rank. However there's an acceptance to this. If a medic would already be on the highest ranked republic personnel then it the person have two choices, help aid the highest or go on the second highest.

Anything else:
I appreciate the consideration! But also, let's say this would get denied, I would also appreciate having a chance of the HR or FMO but prefer the HR. If I need to make a new application, I will happily do that.

[ CURRENT RANKS ]

CT PVT Lauritzen

[ PAST RANKS ]

CWRP Administrator

501st Legion Lieutenant Colonel

Doom's Unit Commander 

442nd Siege Battalion Commander

RRD Advanced Researcher

74th Advanced Researcher

+1

Had a taste of Hierarchy and been a past researcher. Don't see why not, fits position perfectly.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

- Amazing choice and I was the one to give him the strike and remove his rank but he really improved and is one of the best Researchers we had and he really does know his stuff. In my last Researcher training he took control and helped the newer members in a good way so they would know how to act. He also did well on all of the RP sides of 74th. 

- He is really really active

- He knows his stuff

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

We unfortunately haven't picked you for Medical Corps Command this time round. You may apply again next time a spot is open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO