patbied

Manufacturing personel fixes

1)

I don't understand why a small ammo kit which only costs $250 and takes 5 seconds gives 4500 xp while a small ammo crate takes 20 seconds and costs $1500 but only gives 4525 xp (25xp more than a small ammo kit ????).

I think the XP values should be larger for more expensive kits. For example the small ammo crate should give 4* 4500 xp (18000xp + a bonus 1000xp)

2)
The crafting experience only goes up to 125 which can be achieved in a very short span(8.33 minutes) which kind of makes the requirement useless. I suggest making some kind of extra perks for this job such as faster crafting times / cheaper costs / more experience gain.

Solution 1:

48 minutes ago, patbied said:

I suggest making some kind of extra perks for this job such as faster crafting times / cheaper costs / more experience gain.

Go yell at smt or whatever to lower craft time cause Zack gave up 

Solution 2:

48 minutes ago, patbied said:

The crafting experience only goes up to 125 which can be achieved in a very short span(8.33 minutes

Stop no lifing manufacturing personel in a corner of the map spamming small ammo crate and actually interact with the ppl on server

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
16 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Solution 1:

Go yell at smt or whatever to lower craft time cause Zack gave up 

Solution 2:

Stop no lifing manufacturing personel in a corner of the map spamming small ammo crate and actually interact with the ppl on server

Most of the server content is hidden behind levels (And donor ranks), how am i meant to level up without spamming small crates?

Even spamming small crates takes a super long time to level up. 

12 minutes ago, patbied said:

Most of the server content is hidden behind levels (And donor ranks), how am i meant to level up without spamming small crates?

Even spamming small crates takes a super long time to level up. 

idk you can maybe play the dedicated job to earn xp like engineer who gives more xp and money also you could collect trash as sp or even print money as civilian ???

9 hours ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

idk you can maybe play the dedicated job to earn xp like engineer who gives more xp and money also you could collect trash as sp or even print money as civilian ???

Engineer gives near to no xp, I got 9k for a repair which happens once in a bit. I'm not sure if you've paid for levels or grinded so I'm not sure you understand how hard it is to actually level up without paying.

11 minutes ago, patbied said:

Engineer gives near to no xp, I got 9k for a repair which happens once in a bit. I'm not sure if you've paid for levels or grinded so I'm not sure you understand how hard it is to actually level up without paying.

So, I'm gonna just go ahead and say this as a person that has been playing since long before the xp machines were added and manufacturing personnel grind and shit.

Our grind for lvl 50 was very long,  currently on the server, you can just obtain lvl 15 or whatever in a matter of minutes utilizing the XP machine, then just hop on manufacturing and spam small ammo kit which would take, idk, lets say a few days/nearly a week to reach lvl 50 (correct me if I'm wrong). However, for us, we had to play as D class for a long while, more than an hour or so, just to obtain enough levels to play as a guard. After getting enough levels, which still at this point was from just actually playing on the server, no grinding, we'd hop of civilian and then start off by buying money printers which gave us little XP over the course of a few minutes, and so we'd RP/interact with others on the server then return to our printers to collect our XP, then repeat the cycle.

This process would take a long long while, much longer than just spamming small ammo kits as a manufacturing personnel.
So comparing the levelling up system compared to back in the old version is very different as it has become much easier nowadays for people to level up faster compared to before.

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

12 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

So, I'm gonna just go ahead and say this as a person that has been playing since long before the xp machines were added and manufacturing personnel grind and shit.

Our grind for lvl 50 was very long,  currently on the server, you can just obtain lvl 15 or whatever in a matter of minutes utilizing the XP machine, then just hop on manufacturing and spam small ammo kit which would take, idk, lets say a few days/nearly a week to reach lvl 50 (correct me if I'm wrong). However, for us, we had to play as D class for a long while, more than an hour or so, just to obtain enough levels to play as a guard. After getting enough levels, which still at this point was from just actually playing on the server, no grinding, we'd hop of civilian and then start off by buying money printers which gave us little XP over the course of a few minutes, and so we'd RP/interact with others on the server then return to our printers to collect our XP, then repeat the cycle.

This process would take a long long while, much longer than just spamming small ammo kits as a manufacturing personnel.
So comparing the levelling up system compared to back in the old version is very different as it has become much easier nowadays for people to level up faster compared to before.

I got to level 35 with about 20 hours of playtime (majority spent RP'ing though). I wasn't here before but thanks for that perspective, can be kinda annoying having most ranks (the most interesting ones) be level locked and the best option being to spam small ammo kits. I get the server needs to earn money though. I still think adding perks to the manufacturer would be good as the manufacturer experience is kind of a useless system. Even like perks which provide more ammo refills/discounts for crafting would be nice.

12 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Bro i fucking feel this i remember my old friend giving me his printers so i could grind faster it would take 2 days of straight printing for like lvl 50

On 7/1/2021 at 12:39 PM, Kinqu Kyle said:

That is a great difference to spamming small ammo kits in some corner of the map, haha 😅

1 hour ago, patbied said:

. I still think adding perks to the manufacturer would be good as the manufacturer experience is kind of a useless system. Even like perks which provide more ammo refills/discounts for crafting would be nice.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:59 PM, patbied said:

. I suggest making some kind of extra perks for this job such as faster crafting times / cheaper costs / more experience gain.

image.thumb.png.0da4b8038ac78a9ea2ba8c8a1a099b61.png

We always try to ask for buffs and stuff, yet SMT (Server Management Team) (The people that dictate what buffs/nerfs/etc happen) always say no. 

seal GIF

uyiqwdi vayiv;vdqy iwvdyhifpwhdbsv qw;iqipv idbv daocuqw89190234tbgkhcsvo89p18oib2h vudy891o3ih4bljghfjlsjlkn hUYPOI!By8PUOIBLvuyopvOI1B7P98og&*P)91phb8&P(*)OIVUY*P(O!busyo8v7p9 vobu&P(vuoyp79[*OVuY7P98VOU6p791[8ogvuV7P98OVuopf&uv!p78UVp&(!UOV 

we got faster crafting time finnaly lets fucking gooooooooooooo

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

uyiqwdi vayiv;vdqy iwvdyhifpwhdbsv qw;iqipv idbv daocuqw89190234tbgkhcsvo89p18oib2h vudy891o3ih4bljghfjlsjlkn hUYPOI!By8PUOIBLvuyopvOI1B7P98og&*P)91phb8&P(*)OIVUY*P(O!busyo8v7p9 vobu&P(vuoyp79[*OVuY7P98VOU6p791[8ogvuV7P98OVuopf&uv!p78UVp&(!UOV 

we got faster crafting time finnaly lets fucking gooooooooooooo

ok

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Wtf this shit dead as hell y u guys talkin here

seal GIF