In-game name(s):Sandy

Steam Name:Sandy_Shore

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:86821800

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time😞 2 week  1 day  6hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: PlatVIP CE LT

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: yes and i do prefer to speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:roughly may'ish and im taking a break at the moment for a week

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: yes i use teamspeak alot always have discord on and check the fourms from time to time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):  0 warns https://imgur.com/a/fp7tTpT

State the role of staff on the server: the role of staff is to make sure everyone has a fair and fun experience on the server. and deal with any problems that people may cause and deal with it personally keeping the server and the players safe in a fun game enviroment.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: yes i am

List of all previous server staff experience: ive been a discord modderator before and ive helped out on a couple gmod servers

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes i understand this. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: i would go to them and ask anyone else if they had seen it happen themselves. if yes i would give them a RDM OR ARDM warning and tell them not to do it again.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: i would not respond and i would ask any NCO+ on at the time to train this cadet instead and PM the cadet that @ is strictly for admin issues only.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: i would not take any warning actions as it was a mistake and can easily be forgiven.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:i wouldnt take any action to this as not much people cam remember the rules all the time and i would give them a friendly reminder to salute next time

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: if they decide to do any FailRP outside of the servers rules i would speak to themabout it and if it was a genuine mistake or intentional and didint know what failRP was and if they disagree i would ask them to look at the fourms for the info about failrp and make a claim if they want to maybe say its alrught

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: i would give them a verbal warning and give them a talking to as a warning on not to do it again and if they still do not listen i will give them a warn for disrespect to staff

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): i believe im involved with the community and that id like to help out our current staff team with some more help and to help out the server as ive come to love playing on SWRP its filled me with laughs and giggles for the past couple months and for that id like to give something back and help out the server in any way i can e.g staff,donating and new players i feel like id love to be apart of the staff team and i would like to test my skills out on a big server like this. it has always been a goal of mine to be involved with staff teams on gaming servers and again i would love the chance to help out SWRP community as it is a very fun place which will make any new player laugh and have fun and id like to keep the fun there and not let minges ruin the fun for people so everyone can have a good time if they have had a hard day to get on and enjoy some time with the GAR. there are so many nice people on the server but at times it can be toxic and i would help stop tpxic people and players trying to ruin the fun. i will try my best to help everyone in anyway i can to try and make the server still fun and non toxic to play. i feel like i would be a good asset to the server as i can get on early and help with any problems in the morning and i usualy at the moment stick around for all events and i can help out with any troubles there.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

-1 Scottish 

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

You are a great guy and very nice (sometimes to nice). your play time is a bit low but looking to the date you have joined you have been very active. i think with some help you could become a great staff.

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Neutral/+1

I haven't seen you much but whenever I do you seem like a chill guy
I'd wait a bit more before applying for staff and get more experience 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

low playtime
low rank

mate, with all respect. i think ur a nice guy, but you really need to get some more experience

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve