Viatza

Viatza's Event Planner Request

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:  Viatza  https://steamcommunity.com/id/0774613/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan) Jedi Curator Eeth Koth, 21st PFC Kane and CG DD K3N4

Teamspeak Name: [VIP]Viatza aka Eeth Koth

Playtime on the Server:  | Your total time is 1mo 1w 2d 1h 47m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):  STEAM_0:1:197399896

Any experience in staffing: No

Current Age: Almost 16

Warns/Bans:   3 FailRP's, 1 ARDM, 1 ERP (cuz i didn't know the word abduct) and 1 RDM

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes for both

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map:

Enemies, HP, Amount:
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount:

Republic's Execution:
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution:
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F94zIeTqM-Gk4vvdElpkzfk9fRhmGaBFdke9VW3KUbI/edit?usp=sharing

Event Information: Last stand event with a custscene at the end

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: More like PME events

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: It was ok but i didn't had the advantages as an EP to make it more good, but they were kinda ok

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Absolutely

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: It's normal and yes i understand i i will be rady

Anything else?: I wish everybody gl and i hope we will get along 

Edited by Viatza

Make the doc open, I am unable to access it.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Neutral

(May change this once the Doc is available to read)

High ranking Jedi and makes amazing Holograms/Lectures for Jedi

While Viatza is a high jedi rank and does incrediably well at entertaining Jedi, he has little to no experience as Clone which is a big part of being EP, I do believe eventually he would get to grips with Clone events but think it would be a lot more beneficial if he got to a high rank in Clone first. 

If you do get a high rank in Clone this would be a solid +1 but until then I am staying Neutral 

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1 Would make Amazing Jedi events

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1 | Neutral

very lovely guy, and also very funny
high rank in jedi
would make very nice jedi events

if he hasn't got a very high rank in clone, so im not sure how the clone events would go, and also the jedi rank is the only rank he has got, and thats the only thing im between +1 and neutral.

but he deserves a shot anyway

Edited by Damien

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Denied

Both myself and Camby believe you are not ready for the responsibilties of being an Event Planner.

Feel Free to re-apply when apps are next open or in 2 weeks!

former ct 2245 bong