Follow this template or your app will be denied:

Server you got banned from: Werwolfgaming.net SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Poo

Your SteamID: 76561199033546230

Admins' name that banned you: Norra

Admin's steamID: sorry but i dont know it

Why did you get banned?: ALT-E abuse

Evidence(Un-necessary): image.png.161a3cb34e8367a288407ee258e00b78.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because I really like this server and for me its literally the best scp roleplay server.

Anything else?: 

Dear Admins, Mods or even Owners.

I got banned on the your Werwolfgaming.net SCP-RP about 2 months ago and I would love to get unbanned because I had really much fun on that server back in the days when I played it, and yeah i know i got banned for ALT-E abusing but i will ensure you that I will never do it again. I hope that I will get unbanned or that an Admin will just respond and tell me if I would get an unban or not.

Thank you

I don't think your only offense was an alt+e abuse if you got a perma ban for it. Unless alt+e abuses get perma's and I'm just dumb and have only seen people get warned and such

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
13 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

I don't think your only offense was an alt+e abuse if you got a perma ban for it. Unless alt+e abuses get perma's and I'm just dumb and have only seen people get warned and such

it depends on the staff whos giving the punishment.

You got banned by @AlexMagus on april 30 this year for Alt+E abuse
since Alt+E abusing counts as exploiting it may vary from a warn upto a permament ban depending on the staff. you got the perma ban.
i dont think youll get unbanned since the ban is counted valid 

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

As Joe said, perma ban for Alt+E abuse is a bit strange, are you sure that was the only reason and not because of previous warns?

Edited by Xan Wolf
Mod answered the question just as I posted lmao

image.png.835e341b2b47c9a6c74297a3d202c8cc.png

29 minutes ago, Xan Wolf said:

As Joe said, perma ban for Alt+E abuse is a bit strange, are you sure that was the only reason and not because of previous warns?

no it isn't strange. alt + e abuse is abusing source glitches, exploiting. 

He was told to stop, he did not

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

I wish to remind people that unban requests can be accepted for numerous reasons, and they do not necessitate the ban to be invalid, if all unban requests were denied on the basis that it was "valid" then some people who have matured and grown will not be given the chance to join back, note that I am speaking from experience as I have been permanently banned previously, believe it or not.

Anyhow as 2 months have already passed I believe you may have had the time to reflect upon yourself and read the rules, if you haven't then I advise you to do so as it will help you prevent or limit future mistakes from happening.

I will remain neutral although I am leaning towards +1, my opinion may change as I will attempt to contact the person banned for more details.

Edited by Nell

Personally, I think perma ban for alt-e abuse is ridiclous.

If you want to go by "technically its a glitch" you would also need to ban for propflying, as the physgun wasnt made to be used for flying, it also is techniclly a glitch/bug.

So instead we should maybe look at what actually was done ....... which was alt-e abuse ... kinda harmless even if he did not listen ..... still relatively harmless.