nandor

nandor's unban request

Server you got banned from:scprp

Your name in-game:Nandor

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:520332809

Admins' name that banned you:can't remember. it doesnt say it on the thing that comes up when you try to join banned

Admin's steamID: see above

Why did you get banned?:"Mass rule break" and rdm

Evidence(Un-necessary): ask the guy who banned me

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:5 fucking weeks for RDM and fearrp. Sure i did those things. Sure i've got a history of doing stupid shit. But that was then, and i spent my time banned. Before i killed that guy i spent 3 hours in the airlock. No classs D got out except 2 or 3 and they were quickly caught. Security was running extremely effeciently and with only a small amount on site. I had a book archive and writing in the terminal constant reports. That's more than can be said for most people. The guy i shot, by the way, refused to do as i say when i shot him and actually called for help, which is not only fearrp, but failrp as well. Then later, what was actually considered failrp was the fact i broke out of cuffs which i shouldn't have done, but then again, cuffing me with tactical cuffs while i was pointing a shotgun right at his head is not only ridiculous but should be or is  failrp and fearrp. I don't consider cuffing someone with tactical cuffs while they are pointing a gun at you feasible or realistic. Why on earth would i get done for failrp when at least 2 people involved have done the same thing and they don't get punsihed for it? Also, why are other security, earlier on in the game, allowed to go on a rampage, killing and injuring nearly a dozen people without consequences and i get 5 fucking weeks for a single kill. I believe that i have such a high sentence because the admin is friends with the guy i shot. This is the only explanation i have for a ridiculous ban length over this. Also, he who i shot was administration and they tend to be close to staff. 

Anything else?:See above. I do not understand the logic at all of certain people getting off the hook for otherwise serious things and i get a absurd ban length. If it is for things i did previously, that was a long time ago, i was taking my RP more seriously since then, and i got the consequences for going rogue back then. If i can not be unbanned i ask for a reduction in time. I do not consider mass rule break to be fair when considering the mass rule break is adding all the things i did over several weeks into one long chain and then banning me for it which is absolutely absurd. 

7 hours ago, nandor said:

Before i killed that guy i spent 3 hours in the airlock.

Ok cool, you spent 3 hours in an airlock, but who did you kill?

I had a book archive and writing in the terminal constant reports. That's more than can be said for most people

It's nice that you decided to write reports but that's an optional thing

The guy i shot, by the way, refused to do as i say when i shot him and actually called for help, which is not only fearrp, but failrp as well.

Who was the guy you shot? Him refusing to do what you said is within the rules image.png.6219d1106238598f06ea346013b2d28e.png
So what if he called for help? How in the world is someone speaking FailRP?

Then later, what was actually considered failrp was the fact i broke out of cuffs which i shouldn't have done, but then again, cuffing me with tactical cuffs while i was pointing a shotgun right at his head is not only ridiculous but should be or is  failrp and fearrp.

Combat cuffing isn't not allowed as it's not stated anywhere in the rules that you specifically can't combat cuff.

Also, why are other security, earlier on in the game, allowed to go on a rampage, killing and injuring nearly a dozen people without consequences and i get 5 fucking weeks for a single kill.

No, they always end up getting perma banned for MassRDM, hence why you don't see those people again on the server.

I believe that i have such a high sentence because the admin is friends with the guy i shot.

Report the staff member then

This is the only explanation i have for a ridiculous ban length over this. Also, he who i shot was administration and they tend to be close to staff. 

So whoever is site administration must be close friends with staff? Is that what u mean or what?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

I believe that i have such a high sentence because the admin is friends with the guy i shot. This is the only explanation i have for a ridiculous ban length over this.

this is straight up ridiculous. 4 staff were watching and dealin with your "bullshit", including maurice who is ex-staff manager and i cant even thing maurice can do such thing.
none of us were friends or close with the reporter and no we did not ban you that long for that reason either.

as for the rogue security guards part. 
if you see them, and dont report them, how the fuck do you expect us to notice that and take action?
and youre goin here complaining about it.

the ban isnt even perma, i would say just wait it out.

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

[Thanks Joe, now I don't have to write as much to give context on this 🙂 ]

The main reasons you were banned were still your warn history, and your statements.

Think of it like a barrel you fill with water ...... the rdm was only the thing which made it spill over and resulting in this ban.

You in the admitted to simply not having read the Rules ...... even after you have been banned multiple times .... and seeing this unban request just you still didn't feel the need.

And also admitting to the fact that you apprently tend to break rules when you a bored ( which also shows in the warnings you have).

You claim things about Rules ..... you have litterally never read ...... what did you expect as a responds then.

Also regarding the RDM:

ECM was  cuffing a Reseacher, you just went up to him ... and shot him, without at any point having any context what is going on.
This is RDM as this is does not fall under any of the valid reasons listed in 1.14 - and can be seen as "You suspect them for WHATEVER reason." as listed in 1.15 which specifies invalid reasons.

Also I find it quiet amazing how people tend to instandly forget the name of Staff Members ........ I am pretty sure you allready knew you wanted to report us when you were in the Sit ..... so a little bit of infomation is quiet useful.