Vex

Vex's Staff Application

In-game name(s): CT Executive Officer Vex

Steam Name: Vex

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101201681

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England Greenwich Mean Time

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes ,and Yes

Current total game-time on the server 1mo 1w 1d 11h 11m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

CT Executive Officer Vex [Plat VIP]

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and speak                

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined on 02/02/2021 'Yes two but because of school as I was just finishing my exams and I didn't  want to stress myself out with all the exam stuff But now that should happen again for a while

How often do you use our TeamSpeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

Constantly everyday I'm either on discord or TS

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns.  Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): image.thumb.png.a21a28a4c09e710f865c603d6190b4bd.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

State the role of staff on the server:

The Role of Staff is to make sure there is a Roleplay and serious environment and to deal with any Fail RP or rule breaking  while also helping out the players when they require  assistance

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes and  I am familiar with most of them 

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes   

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Well I would first go to the person who @   staff then I Would see if the RDM was happening around them and if is I would simply deal with the player then if He is still rdming  If he isn't I would check the damage  Logs to see if there is any evidence  to of it and then deal with it

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

If no Battalion were on  I would TP a NCO and ask if they can train them if They said no I would Try and get someone else so that the CC can be trained if they were on id just tell them so battalion can handle it

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
Well I would fist look for any evidence of it not being a accident just to be sure and then as they are a CT I would keep a eye on them just in case and if they do it again warn them

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

The CT would be new so no need to use staff tools' In Character I would just remind the said CT to salute 2nd LT + and  then let them carry on there experience 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Well I would tell them that even if its not that exact scenario It would still be Fail RP and that they Shouldn't try and find loopholes too get around it and if they have issues with the rules they can take it up with SMT 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: 

I would tell them why they got said punishment and that they can go on Forums if they have any further Issues  with the punishment that was given 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I Think I would be a Good pick for Staff Because of my Persona I'm Not the type of person to give someone a hard time out of spite my goal will be to try and help deal with the situation and deescalate with Fair Judgement and Punishment where needed Nothing more nothing less and My 5 months on the server have been full of dedication to both My Regiment and My peers  I think this is most Proven Via my IC Rank of  CT Exo Proving that  I have Dedication And I'm Also good with dealing with drama proven During that time' where I would  get both accounts before making a verdict that would be fair to both parties involved a trait I believe is important not just in staff  but leading in General' I also want the chance to help people not just deal with the RDM and prop minge but also the helping of people who are stuck or outside of base and who require assistance I think that I would be a helpful member of the staff team. My activity is very good I'm always on every day and I will only take a 1 day break if I feel it's necessary and is needed due to a burnout  and to make sure that I'm only putting in pure one hundred percent quality with what I do, I'm very friendly and love to have a nice chat with everyone and get to know there character , and I have never rlly had a problem with anyone on the server as of yet something I'm very happy about and will try to keep that way

Thank You For Your Time -Vex

+1 

Reliable and is in CT Hierarchy

spacer.pngSeth was here

Current Ranks:
501st COL | Jedi Knight CG DD | Advanced Rancor | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
CE COL | Jedi Adept Regimental Medic | 104th 2nd LT | 41st SGT | DU SGTM

One of the nicest people I've met on the server 

Massive 1+

CT Exo so it shows he can be trusted 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1

From the amount I've interacted with them they were so nice and I hope they get staff 🙂

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1

High Rank in CT Which shows Competence and Patience 2 Key necessities for a Staff Member
Nice Guy 

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1

Cool guy
knows what he does
been CT Hierachy

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve