Flanker

Flanker's Staff Application

Name: Daniel Emils

What country are you from?: England

How well do you speak and understand English?: I understand English very well! It is my first language and my main one, I speak english every day and I have great grammar and understanding of English.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1680576297

In-Game name(s): Daniel Emils

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 6d, 08h 18m 19s

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am not.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a fully working microphone.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes, I have TeamSpeak and I use it often.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):  I am very interested in helping and assisting people by making the community better in any way by doing things such as answering tickets and taking care of reports of trolls, abusers, etc. I want to make this community even better than it already is. The community is amazing but unserious players and trolls will always join and make other player experiences worse, So I am dedicated to taking an oath and helping the community be safer, nicer, and more active. My interest is to answer player tickets, reports, care for their problems, and deal with trolls, abusers, etc. I want to make this community better every day and bring every player the most enjoyment. I plan to help the staff team grow by joining it myself, every administrator is another problem solver and better player experience maker. Without the staff team, the server wouldn’t be as enjoyable and troll free as it is, it would be a complete chaos. I plan to make the community grow by making people see how clean the community is of abusers, trolls, FRPers, and others, The community will see how clean the server is and be even more interested in it than they do were when they first joined. I can bring all my past experiences, skills, dedication, loyalty, And professionalism to the team, I can provide help anytime a player requests a ticket, I can be active, I play this server daily and will. Especially now that I have no work or school, I will be active as ever. I have a lot of strengths, for example, I can remain calm, professional, and serious anytime and all time, I will never dare to abuse my powers or even let a troll or abuser get out without any warning or punishment. I have used my skills numerous times before when I was an admin in the previous servers I was in. I was a Senior Administrator in Mexican Border RP. My experience brings a lot to the table, which is another reason why I should be accepted onto the staff team. I have joined this roleplaying community since I am a very huge fan of this server and I really love the staff team and owner, as I mentioned I come with all skills I possess. My dedication towards the staff team is I want to help make staff’s job easier by becoming one of them myself! The more staff, the more people and tickets/reports can be controlled, so I really want to help with people’s problems and reports. And my dedication towards the community is that I have been in this community long enough to be dedicated to join the staff team. Along with this, I can help with bringing players a better roleplay experience. My love for Werewolfgaming's SCP-RP pushes me to apply for staff, and my qualities/skills ensure this.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I will play for many hours, I will play and be on duty for at least 6 hours a day before going off duty.

Any past experience as staff?: Yes, I was a Senior Administrator in Mexican Border RP, I have been a Administrator in a SA:MP server, and some many other FiveM RP Servers. 

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I do not have any previous warns nor bans.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I do. I fully understand them and know them.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): Yes I do know what SCP-RP is about. And I will use my knowledge about it where ever I will need and use it to benefit my performance within the staff team.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I Flanker, understand and know all the rules that RCP-RP has, I will follow them at all times when on or off duty.

Edited by Flanker
20 minutes ago, Flanker said:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1680576297

steamID doesnt connect with any steam account for some reason

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):  I am very interested in helping and assisting people by making the community better in any way by doing things such as answering tickets and taking care of reports of trolls, abusers, etc. I want to make this community even better than it already is. The community is amazing but unserious players and trolls will always join and make other player experiences worse, So I am dedicated to taking an oath and helping the community be safer, nicer, and more active. My interest is to answer player tickets, reports, care for their problems, and deal with trolls, abusers, etc. I want to make this community better every day and bring every player the most enjoyment. I plan to help the staff team grow by joining it myself, every administrator is another problem solver and better player experience maker. Without the staff team, the server wouldn’t be as enjoyable and troll free as it is, it would be a complete chaos. I plan to make the community grow by making people see how clean the community is of abusers, trolls, FRPers, and others, The community will see how clean the server is and be even more interested in it than they do were when they first joined. I can bring all my past experiences, skills, dedication, loyalty, And professionalism to the team, I can provide help anytime a player requests a ticket, I can be active, I play this server daily and will. Especially now that I have no work or school, I will be active as ever. I have a lot of strengths, for example, I can remain calm, professional, and serious anytime and all time, I will never dare to abuse my powers or even let a troll or abuser get out without any warning or punishment. I have used my skills numerous times before when I was an admin in the previous servers I was in. I was a Senior Administrator in Mexican Border RP. My experience brings a lot to the table, which is another reason why I should be accepted onto the staff team. I have joined this roleplaying community since I am a very huge fan of this server and I really love the staff team and owner, as I mentioned I come with all skills I possess. My dedication towards the staff team is I want to help make staff’s job easier by becoming one of them myself! The more staff, the more people and tickets/reports can be controlled, so I really want to help with people’s problems and reports. And my dedication towards the community is that I have been in this community long enough to be dedicated to join the staff team. Along with this, I can help with bringing players a better roleplay experience. My love for Werewolfgaming's SCP-RP pushes me to apply for staff, and my qualities/skills ensure this.

this part is a whole mess.
full of grammar mistakes.
it repeat itself over and over again with minimal changes, i barely understanded anything

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I do. I fully understand them and know them.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): Yes I do know what SCP-RP is about. And I will use my knowledge about it where ever I will need and use it to benefit my performance within the staff team.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I Flanker, understand and know all the rules that RCP-RP has, I will follow them at all times when on or off duty.

now on these three, especially on the second one, you were expected to demonstrate your understanding.
now that you left those three just like that, how do you expect us to see that you know and understanded these all three questions?

İ also never saw you on the server, not even on the tab menu or anything.
your name also is wrong, you need a First and a last name.

i recommend taking a look at all the things i said and tell you to get more known in the community, also check other accepted peoples apps so you can have an idea about how to answer the questions

Edited by John Stance

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

2 hours ago, John Stance said:

full of grammar mistakes.
it repeat itself over and over again with minimal changes, i barely understanded anything

read that sentence again Mutfira😉

Anywhooooo;
I'm going to be -1'ing this for a couple of reasons:
- You are still new to the server, I suggest you get the hand of everything first before applying & inb4 the -1 "who?" starts rolling in.
- Being on SOD for 6 hours a day is probably the worst way to burn out really quickly, as a wise Indian once said; go play minecraft 2 outdoors .

These are basically the negative stuff regarding the app, I see the passion and the motivation but you still need a bit more time, with that out of the way, good luck!

Edited by Nell

12 hours ago, Flanker said:

- Don't trust you to not be power hungry/biased at such a young age 

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 6d, 08h 18m 19s

- While minimum requirement is 3 days, it's best you get more than a weeks worth of playtime
- Not known

Stuff repeated in your question multiple times:
Part 1

I am very interested in helping and assisting people by making the community better in any way by doing things such as answering tickets and taking care of reports of trolls, abusers, etc. I want to make this community even better than it already is

So I am dedicated to taking an oath and helping the community be safer, nicer, and more active. My interest is to answer player tickets, reports, care for their problems, and deal with trolls, abusers, etc.

I plan to make the community grow by making people see how clean the community is of abusers, trolls, FRPers, and others,

Part 2

I want to make this community even better than it already is.

. I want to make this community better every day and bring every player the most enjoyment.

The community will see how clean the server is and be even more interested in it than they do were when they first joined. 

END

I can be active, I play this server daily and will. Especially now that I have no work or school, I will be active as ever.

- You're a 14 year old child living in England, you aren't old enough to work...

- Cool....so what is SCP-RP about?

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

never seen you on the server before?

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7