Cody

Unwarn Request

My In-Game name: Cody

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:0:247093887
Steam Name:  Shapiro

What is the reason for your warn: "Accidental MRDM, RPG in Cadet Area"

Name of the staff member who warned you: Toon

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned: so basically what happened was, when i switch from cadet to my 212th role and i accidently shot a LFS launcher in the cadet room and killed 14 cadets with it. The problem is that 212th SO+ spawn with the LFS Launcher out and sometimes it happens that you shot it by accident. Thats basically what happened to me and i believe i shouldnt have been warned since it was a realy dumb accident. To prevent further cases like this i also suggest to change the spawn weapon of 212th SOs
Evidence:

yikes.png

Edited by Cody

Current Ranks                                                                                                                                             

GM Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CG DD                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Reserve Medic         

Past Ranks                                                                                                                                                                                                                          212th Commander                                                                                                                                                                                                               212th Medic Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                               2x 74th Surgeon (LT COL)                                                                                                                                                                                                       CT 2nd LT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DU CPL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jedi Knight                                                                                                                                     

Neutral as I am his hierarchy
Sadly this happens more often in our bunks and this time it was the spawn on a event map with cadets around. Some could say that "just be careful when spawning". Yes that is true however mistakes still may happen and lead to events such as this by slipping up just once. 
However as I said I can still see the reason to warn him as he did kill 14 people without reason by accident. 

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Neutral/+1
Well killing 14 cadets is not good but as it was said it was a mistake a mistake that couldve been prevented if we wouldnt spawn in Cadet room on christophsis or wouldnt spawn with the RPG in our hands,

yes obviously spamming left click couldve been prevented but i think most of the people do that and shoot once cause its a rifle so it wont kill anyone or you just spawn in bunks and shoot the wall instead.

yes we do know that we spawn with RPGS in our hands but server lag sometimes makes us believe we didnt respawn so we click more left click and even if we respawned without any lag we can still accidently press left click it happens.

and giving warning for accident is weird and i think he shouldnt have got warned first of all, shouldve been just a verbal warning.

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

A warn for something accidental is kinda dumb. Especially when it even says accidental in the warn just a simple telling them to be more careful next time.

+1

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

Similar to a recent event involving an LAAT/i at debrief. It's also a pretty silly weapon have to equipped when you spawn in.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

Has happened pretty much to every 212th SO+ already, Cody however was unlucky to spawn right beside the cadets and accidentaly shot it. 

This has happen recently to me where I shot a LFS RPG bullet to atleast 6 212th during our DB, whenever I switch jobs I pretty much freeze for about 3 seconds and for me it still shows im cadet but when I spawn I just end up seeing LFS Launcher being shot. 

Please dont let us spawn with LFS Launcher. 

Edit: I think its about time to change the god damn spawns, except Cadets, on Christophsis to outside aswell so we dont all fucking spawn in one area with them. 

Edited by Wanted

I was one of the cadets

jk I'm Neutral, understandable mistake, but at the same time it was a huge mistake 

Edited by Skyman

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1

It literally says mistake in the warn so it's clearly not intentional. 
Its also a bunch of cadets not like it affected RP in any way at all.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1

I just saw the mention with Bobby and thats fair. It should be removed to keep it fair between players. It did seem  like a mistake which I mentioned earlier

Edited by Nesta

Current Ranks

🐸

+1

If it is genuinely accidental then him having a warn in the first place is just pointless. Also, other people have committed similar accidents which didn't result in warns so its only fair that Cody is let off.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

You need to left click to respawn, have been saying that 212th shouldnt spawn in with their launchers since I was 212th VC. Unfair warn as it most certainly wasnt deliberate. If anyone should be warned its the people that havent changed the slot of the RPG for the last 3 years.

+1
Has happened before and will happen again with 212th especially since the LFS lancher is auto equipped. This is the 2nd time something like this has happened on Christophsis

Edited by Geovani

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

Denied
This kind of problem has come up before but after speaking to some members of the Senior Staff team we have come to the agreement that the warn is still valid. The MRDM may be accidental but you still did it and can't be shrugged off like it was nothing. If you have any questions or want a better explanation, message me on Discord or ask to speak to me on TeamSpeak.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager