Nick Waltson

My staff application

Name: Alexander [Private]

What country are you from?: I'm from Bulgaria

How well do you speak and understand English?: I understand and speak english very well.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438836091

In-Game name(s): Nick Waltson / PVT Nick Waltson

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1 week 4 days 12 hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP/PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i usually use it to communicate with other people unless there is something preventing me from doing so.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes i have TeamSpeak.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): In my opinion i should be picked for the staff team because i'm active on the server and i believe i have enough playtime and have seen and been in enough staff sits to have the necessary knowledge about what staff members do and what their responsibilities are such as being unbiased, mature and never pick a side, they also should try to solve the problem with as much talking as possible and possibly stay calm and patient as much as they can to achive agreement from both fighting sides in any situation regardless of who the people, how they speak, how well they speak and their age is and what the case is. The staff team is also one of the main factors for good repotation and a successful server which makes the staff team very important, it needs to be filled with competent people which are willing to fulfill the job not only of a rule keeper, but a representive and helper for the server as a member of the staff team and i beliеve i have those qualities. I can also help the server during its downtime as my timezone allows me to do so and i really want to stop the suffering during that time as i have been RDMed and metagamed during these times and it's really frustrating and annоying and it ruins everyone's experience on the server which reduces player counts thereforce the server can't grow and thats bad for the community, but i want to prevent that from happening. I want to make this sever a even better place and welcome newcomers with the love and respect everybody should get even if they don't return it back. I want to exterminate as many rulebreakers as i possibly can as they ruin the server and make it look bad when in reality it isn't. I also love helping people and keeping their experience as fun possible and make sure everyone gets the proper help and explanation while they are being helped or punished so they can remember it well and never repeat it again. By being a part of the staff team i can fufill my dream of assisting people and removing anybody who wants to ruin our good experience as well as work as a team with the rest of the staff team and give them a helping hand so we can achive success as teamwork is the key for it. I myself am very calm and patient which is good when it comes to a job like this threforce this is the reason that i believe i will dp well and be a good part of the staff team.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I will be able to play 1-5 hours per day depending on what i have to do during certain days.

Any past experience as staff?: Sadly i have no previous staff experiences but i'm willing to learn so i can be good at it.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have 4 warn.
-Ardm
-Accidental RDM
-RDM[Reduced punishment]
-Prop Push

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Even if i have no previous staff experience i know some commands.

- !slap
- !slay
- !warn
- !goto
- !to
- !tp
- !bring
- !freeze
- !jail
- !kick

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a roleplay server taking place in the SCP universe. Many people with common interests join together in a welcoming community here. The RP is inspired by the SCP Foundation and people can play as one of the many different SCPs or jobs. However, SCP-RP doesn't only present the Foundation, it presents the surface world as well, through a place called Ovis City. The GOIs and the Foundation interact with each other and this opens the door to a plethora of different roleplaying scenarios made even more interesting via the endless amount of possibilities during them. This SCP-RP server allows people to use their knowladge about the SCP lore and make custom characters which improve the roleplay which on the other hand make the server more interesting to play and open a new door for even more roleplay situations which is something awesome. This server has an unique atmosphere and little to no toxic players which only itelf makes it great. Another good thing is that you are not forced to act as a certain character and limit your RP situations. Overall SCP-RP is an awesome and welcoming place.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I completely understand the rules of SCP-RP as I have read them a lot of times so i can prevent myself from braking any rules and get in trouble. I believe i understand the rules very well so i will be able to work very well as a part of the staff team. I try to cause no trouble and not get into useless arguements as i want to have a positive picture for everyone around me. I will list some rules that mainly keep the roleplay running.

- RDM: Random Death Match is when somebody goes and kills somebody else for no reason or invalid one.
- Metagaming: Metagaming is when you use OOC information to benefit your IC character or prevent somebody from doing something.
- NLR: New Life Rule is that if your character died, you cannot use the information from your previous life for your new one.
- FearRP: FearRP is that you must follow your kidnappers orders if they have their gun pointed at you and you can't break out of cuffs while at gun point.
- Powergaming: Powergaming is that you cannot perform things with /me that are unrealistic and your character can't do. 
- FailRP: FailRP is when you do something that ruins the roleplay like stacking 2 or more people on top of each other, trolling, using PAC3 to look like a certain job and others.

Current Whitelists

NU-7
Head of Manufacturing
Unusual Incidents Unit

Greetings,

I'm going top attempt to color code this to make it easy to understand, so apologies if it looks awful.  

Green - Positive
Yellow - Neutral
Red - Negative

You meet the minimum age of 14, but coming from someone who is significantly older, 14 can be a very immature age.  It's definitely an age to be cautious about when handing abilities such as staff permissions.  

You in game time far exceeds the minimum of 3 days which shows you have an ample amount of experience on the server.  

There were quite a few misspellings on your application.  I put this as yellow, due to the fact that I have a gaming keyboard, and misspell a ton while in game, and don't really care, but an application should be perceived as professional, and I would recommend spellchecking in the future. 

Another yellow for your "Why should we pick you?" section.  A lot of your sentences are run on.  Maybe I'm just being a grammar nazi.  This is yellow as well because how you can compose an application doesn't really dictate how you will be as a staff member.

Your knowledge of basic ULX commands seems to be plentiful.

Your knowledge of the rules, as stated previously, seems to meet the expected standard.  

Your late night hours may also come in handy.

I have only seen you in game a handful of times and do not believe I have ever interacted with you, so I'm judging you fully based on the application, so my say shouldn't be taken harshly.

VERDICT

+/-1 - Neutral

I will be more than willing to change this in the coming days, if I'm able to witness you in game, and feel comfortable with your position on the team.

Best of luck!!

Neutral

4 hours ago, Nick Waltson said:

- At such a young age I do not trust you to be not power hungry/biased 

been in enough staff sits to have the necessary knowledge about what staff members do and what their responsibilities are such as being unbiased, mature and never pick a side,

- So you've been pulled into a lot of staff sits? I don't consider that a good thing to be honest....unless you were the one calling staff sits

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1 week 4 days 12 hours

- Average amount of playtime which is good 

- No staff experience but that's fine, everyone's gotta start somewhere

- Good knowledge of some useful ulx commands

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Definitely do not want to see you on the staff team based on the way I've seen you behaving while waiting for your HoEA application to be reviewed. You do not seem mature enough in the slightest and Matthew can attest to that, thus I do not think at this time you will fit at all.

Reapply in a short while after you have matured.

1 hour ago, Serrt said:

Definitely do not want to see you on the staff team based on the way I've seen you behaving while waiting for your HoEA application to be reviewed.

How have i behaved while waiting? What bad have i done during that time.

Current Whitelists

NU-7
Head of Manufacturing
Unusual Incidents Unit

6 minutes ago, Nick Waltson said:

How have i behaved while waiting? What bad have i done during that time.

Questions like this should probably be taken up with the person outside of your application.  Just an opinion.

1 minute ago, Patrick Greene said:

Questions like this should probably be taken up with the person outside of your application.  Just an opinion.

I want it to be here so it can be seen by everyone.

Current Whitelists

NU-7
Head of Manufacturing
Unusual Incidents Unit

afe7338d8d3d72637f2a1f2c5ce35644.png

Impatience for an HoEA app, badgering, misunderstanding of how the application process works, DMing other people because they left negative feedback on your staff app. Says it all. I remain a -1.

1 hour ago, Serrt said:

Impatience for an HoEA app, badgering, misunderstanding of how the application process works, DMing other people because they left negative feedback on your staff app. Says it all. I remain a -1.

First of all i know how application process works, thats a very simple thing to know, second you are the first one to leave a negative on my app and i don't remember DMing you. And to tell you why im so ''impatient'', in my country if you don't remind that somebody has to give you something or something else they will just forget about you, and Matthew could of simply told me not to DM him if he didn't like it.  I hope that clears out everything, if there is anything else DM me so we won't flood this place. Keep your -1 if you like. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Nick Waltson

Current Whitelists

NU-7
Head of Manufacturing
Unusual Incidents Unit

40 minutes ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

User is not ready to become Staff ( from talking to him )

From my talk to this guy i figured out that the best solution to my problems would be to apologize to everyone, and that things here don't work like in my country. I know you won't believe if i told you i'm mature enough or that i'm ready for staff, but i just want to say sorry to everyone involved for wasting their time and stressing them out. I'm also sorry for not following the rules of the application process. I accept im gulty. I never imagined i would learn so much about life in a single day. I want to thank everyone who helped me learn my lesson and thank you for your support and time you spent on me. I hope you can give me a second chance and  i hope you can all forgive me for my mistakes. Have a great day people.

Edited by Nick Waltson

Current Whitelists

NU-7
Head of Manufacturing
Unusual Incidents Unit

From what I have seen in passing of you, I dont feel you are ready for staff at all yet. And the badgering, like just dont do that.

I wish you Good Luck though!

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

hello yes

first of all leaving a -1 does not mean we have a problem with you
this only means our opininon on the position you want to be.

your pretty impatient from what ive seen.

i never saw you in the game too, so i cant know how you behave in-game.

youre almost not known in the community, try to get more known by joining in to the RP and leaving a mark in it.

as the other fellow staff members said, i dont think youre mature enough to be in the staff team.

i will leave a -1 on this app and wish you well...

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

This application is getting denied as far as i can see, but without it i wouldnt of been able to learn from the mistakes i made. People once said ''when you fall you learn your lesson'' so i will clear everything that drags me back from my goal in a week hopefully and i will show you that your first impression about me was wrong. I can't blame you either. There is no other way you could judge me. I would put a -1 as well judging by the replys above. Thank you all for the support, without you i would never achive any of this. And again, i apologize for me mistakes and i promise i will change for the better. If anybody want to get to know me better, just DM me or do some RP with me in-game. Now i wish everybody a great day and an awesome life. Thank you.

Edited by Nick Waltson

Current Whitelists

NU-7
Head of Manufacturing
Unusual Incidents Unit

19 hours ago, Nick Waltson said:

This application is getting denied as far as i can see, but without it i wouldnt of been able to learn from the mistakes i made. People once said ''when you fall you learn your lesson'' so i will clear everything that drags me back from my goal in a week hopefully and i will show you that your first impression about me was wrong. I can't blame you either. There is no other way you could judge me. I would put a -1 as well judging by the replys above. Thank you all for the support, without you i would never achive any of this. And again, i apologize for me mistakes and i promise i will change for the better. If anybody want to get to know me better, just DM me or do some RP with me in-game. Now i wish everybody a great day and an awesome life. Thank you.

Brother, this is the best way to look at it.  This shows immense maturity, and I'm sure if you continue on this path and strive for improvement, you will succeed next time.  Failure, is part of success.  I gave you a neutral due to not knowing too much about you, but in the coming days, before you apply next time, I will most definitely change to a positive if this is you attitude from now on.

Best of luck next time!

2 hours ago, Patrick Greene said:

Brother, this is the best way to look at it.  This shows immense maturity, and I'm sure if you continue on this path and strive for improvement, you will succeed next time.  Failure, is part of success.  I gave you a neutral due to not knowing too much about you, but in the coming days, before you apply next time, I will most definitely change to a positive if this is you attitude from now on.

Best of luck next time!

He has a Patrick Star profile picture so he must have a point there.