Unbannrequ

Server you got banned from: werewolf gaming scp rp

Your name in-game: vamp sanchez

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:557935794

Admins' name that banned you: idk

Admin's steamID:idk

Why did you get banned?: for “mingint”

Evidence(Un-necessary): dont have any

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: it was my favorite server and i just messed up i just want one more chance and if i mess up again i take the perma bann and wont make a request again and i love the server.

Greetings friend,

”Minging” is very vague and could mean a million things. For the sake of people who weren’t present voicing their opinions, can you please elaborate in “Why did you get banned?” Or “Why do you deserve to be unbanned?”. 

Should i say how it started or what got me the perma and the reason i wanna be unbanned is bc i love the server and wanna spend several hours playing on it more

21 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Should i say how it started or what got me the perma and the reason i wanna be unbanned is bc i love the server and wanna spend several hours playing on it more

You should state anything that will help your case, and anything that will help others understand what led you to be here. Be mindful on telling the truth, the person who banned you is bound to voice their opinion.

30 minutes ago, Patrick Greene said:

You should state anything that will help your case, and anything that will help others understand what led you to be here. Be mindful on telling the truth, the person who banned you is bound to voice their opinion.

So imma just say a quick summary of what happened the time i got banned. I had just gotten back from support in which a admin told me i had 1 last chance before a perma ban. Then when i was back i said in ooc that i wondered how many wanrs you can get bc i don’t know how many and then a few seconds after that i got perma banned and once again i just want 1 more chance

8 minutes ago, Vamp said:

So imma just say a quick summary of what happened the time i got banned. I had just gotten back from support in which a admin told me i had 1 last chance before a perma ban. Then when i was back i said in ooc that i wondered how many wanrs you can get bc i don’t know how many and then a few seconds after that i got perma banned and once again i just want 1 more chance

We’ll why were you in the admin support the first time. And I highly doubt you would be banned for asking how many warns you can have. There has to be more to the story.

Just now, Patrick Greene said:

We’ll why were you in the admin support the first time. And I highly doubt you would be banned for asking how many warns you can have. There has to be more to the story.

No the admin literally told me i had one last chance he returned me i asked that then i was banned

1 minute ago, Vamp said:

No the admin literally told me i had one last chance he returned me i asked that then i was banned

And i was in support for minging bc thats everything i did always probably bc me and the old man were just chilling

1 hour ago, Vamp said:

And i was in support for minging bc thats everything i did always probably bc me and the old man were just chilling

Or the admin took that as like : “i will break the rules again to see how many warns i can get”

28 minutes ago, Jeremy Sanders said:

Hello!

You were banned by "The Revenant" for "NH2RP (PERMA) Minging cosntantly and clearly not here to roleplay but to annoy other players."

Hope this can clear up some things

Oh ok i didnt know bc it doesnt siow up on the ban info and id like to know if theres anyway i can play on it again

Why i say it twice but i still was told i got one last chance then i said i wonder how many warns i can get and then i got banned and that is the legit story

You can use "!warns" in-game to see how many warns you have. You've already been banned for minging 2 months ago, 4 warns later and you've been banned permanently.  I believe the max warns you can have is 30 before being permanently banned via console.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Guy banned used his time on the server to create arrests on him by making fake announcements on the Foundation intercomm regarding hostile activity, SCPs and other issues that would normally be taken seriously. I am also somewhat sure he purposely breached SCP-096 and messed around in other SCP's CC to annoy people on purpose.

floop.png

4 hours ago, Bread said:

Guy banned used his time on the server to create arrests on him by making fake announcements on the Foundation intercomm regarding hostile activity, SCPs and other issues that would normally be taken seriously. I am also somewhat sure he purposely breached SCP-096 and messed around in other SCP's CC to annoy people on purpose.

Yeah but it aint about that but about that i was banned after i was returned from a support meeting where i was told i had one last chance and then i said my line and i was banned

14 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Yeah but it aint about that but about that i was banned after i was returned from a support meeting where i was told i had one last chance and then i said my line and i was banned

Its about that i didnt get to say anything to defend myself bc i wasnt in support when i was banned

Yeah no. You are clearly a minge and the amount of warns you have prove it. Stay banned. Touch Grass.

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

7 hours ago, Ewan Miles said:

Yeah no. You are clearly a minge and the amount of warns you have prove it. Stay banned. Touch Grass.

Do u mean touch grass like fucking weed

41 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Do u mean touch grass like fucking weed

He meant go outside and touch some grass
image.jpeg.ed5e7af012029c23f078097a81a0cb82.jpeg

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png