Vamp

Unbannrequ

54 minutes ago, Fixer said:

Have you ever been outside your home or do you live in a concrete prison?

I think he lives in China, did you know that there's more concrete in Beijing than the amount the US has produced in a century?

4 hours ago, Jalopy22222 said:

I mean looking at your grammar, it also seems that you've never read a dictionary.

Excuse me for not being the best at English grammar when i aint english 

17 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Excuse me for not being the best at English grammar when i aint english 

There are alternatives to help you, use Google Translate to better your wording, it helps, seriously.

3 hours ago, Jalopy22222 said:

There are alternatives to help you, use Google Translate to better your wording, it helps, seriously.

This is getting off track the point is

when i was banned i didn’t  get told i was gonna be banned and i wasn't in a admin sit and i just want 1 more chance to play and either wait my warns off by doing actual rp or doing 1 mistake and accepting my permanent ban

14 minutes ago, Vamp said:

This is getting off track the point is

when i was banned i didn’t  get told i was gonna be banned and i wasn't in a admin sit and i just want 1 more chance to play and either wait my warns off by doing actual rp or doing 1 mistake and accepting my permanent ban

I mean it sounds like you've had your chances.

7 hours ago, Jalopy22222 said:

I mean it sounds like you've had your chances.

The thing is before u was banned like 1 or 2 minutes before i was in a admin sit where i was told i had one last chance,then i was returned then i said my line and then out of nowhere i was banned on the spot 

42 minutes ago, Vamp said:

The thing is before u was banned like 1 or 2 minutes before i was in a admin sit where i was told i had one last chance,then i was returned then i said my line and then out of nowhere i was banned on the spot 

than you did a perma bannable offence in 1-2 minutes

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

23 minutes ago, John Stance said:

than you did a perma bannable offence in 1-2 minutes

All i said was i wonder how many warns i can get like i was wondering what the limit is and then i was banned on the spot and i wasnt in a admin sit

image.thumb.png.4ab68ce7b1a7eb72bbcfa164c0e34e0b.png
image.png.aa22c220b66f50fcf871e100da610f20.png

9 hours ago, Vamp said:

You got banned for NH2RP which is a perma, not a 1 more chance or verbal thing, and staff deemed you such because of your previous actions, not because of your statement "I wonder how many warns I have" although that might have had an effect as they had probably thought you meant how many more warns you can get before you actually get banned

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
16 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

image.thumb.png.4ab68ce7b1a7eb72bbcfa164c0e34e0b.png
image.png.aa22c220b66f50fcf871e100da610f20.png

You got banned for NH2RP which is a perma, not a 1 more chance or verbal thing, and staff deemed you such because of your previous actions, not because of your statement "I wonder how many warns I have" although that might have had an effect as they had probably thought you meant how many more warns you can get before you actually get banned

The thing is i was told id get 1 more chance then i said it and was banned