Goerg Gyndyon

Goergs unban request

Your name in-game: My name ingame is "Dr Goerg Gyndyon"

Your SteamID:  76561199138311250

Admins' name that banned you:  Unknown

Admin's steamID:    Unknown

Why did you get banned?:  Unknown (Maybe for accidentally killing 1 Facility personel with ammo crates,
but i was new to manufacturing personel and i didn't even got an warning)

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

Hello Werewolfgaming Team,

I played SCP:RP Yesterday. (25/7/2021)
I logged in today and i was banned (for 20 days).

What happend yesterday:
I was teleported by an unknown admin. But instead of talking to him i left the game.
I left the game because i needed to go (It was very late and i had to go to school next morning). My Time Zone is CEST so it was 10PM for me.(my VC also didn't work)
I was playing as manufacturing personel. I think the reason i was banned is because i accidentally placed ammo
crates and they accidentally killed one of the facility personel. I am really sorry for that but i am new to the game and 
I played manufacturing personel the first time. Also after the man got killed i deleted everything i built.
I am very sorry i will to do that better next time. Also
I love this SCP-Roleplay server and also this ban goes 20 days so i can't play in my summer holidays.(they are short because i live in germany)
I didn't even got an warning - i just got banned.
Thank you very much for taking time to read my unban-request.
-Goerg

8 minutes ago, Goerg Gyndyon said:

But instead of talking to him i left the game.

You left to avoid punishment, resulting in a ban. 20 days means there was another reason.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Goerg Gyndyon said:

I din't left to avoid punishment i left because i needed to go.

I assume you didn't let the staff member know this.

16 minutes ago, LordCornflakes said:

Also if you read the text you can see:   "(my VC also didn't work)". 

???

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Goerg Gyndyon said:

I was teleported by an unknown admin. But instead of talking to him i left the game.

Yea then you most likely got banned for LTAP alongside propkill I assume (if that is the reason you got tp'd)

Also, doesn't it say why you got banned in the ban message??

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Yo you were banned for 3 weeks for the following reason "LTAP / Propminge / Running from sit". When I teleported to the person making a sit on you, you kept running away when I was trying to grab you. Once I TPed and froze you, you left. Just because you had to go off doesnt mean it isn't LTAP.

23 hours ago, LordCornflakes said:

If you wan't i can send you my SteamID + Username + Discord Tag. We are not the same person.

What ur steam id if u guys ain't the same person or just a friend going "But he's my friend, give him less punishment"

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Ok so as I thought before

On 7/27/2021 at 8:09 PM, Joe Conner said:

or just a friend going "But he's my friend, give him less punishment"

image.png.80c7e226009acb84858025e1cc2b3cde.png

(Or is an alt seeing as it's level 1 alongside most of those you're friends with are also either level 1 or 0)

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF