Left

Left's Fourth EP app

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: i cant feel my left leg https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076505653/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan): 41st LCPL Left

Teamspeak Name: Left

Playtime on the Server: 2m 16h

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:58119962

Any experience in staffing: No

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: 9 (none active)

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Anaxes

Enemies, HP, Amount:
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

B1 heavy, Base HP, 7

Commando Droids, Base HP, 2

B1 Sniper, Base HP, 1 (Only if there are 4-5+ 41st online)

Sith Warrior, 175k HP, 1 (might increase HP depending on amount of Jedi)

Sith Consult, 100k HP, 1

Sith Spies, 75k HP, 2

Passive, HP, Amount:

CIS Prisoner - 10k HP (so they don't accidentally die), 1

CIS Spy - 1k HP, 1

Republic's Execution:
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Clone Side:

A ship comes crashing into the MB on Anaxes and two people emerge from the wreckage both heavily injured and both stating they are with the republic and just escaped from the CIS but they both keep calling the other a CIS spy. Medics can come and heal both the "republic" personnel and then RC or Battalion can take them in for questioning. After the questioning has finished they will receive information from the real CIS Prisoner that they are about to be attacked by the CIS to try and take him back so they need to get ready.

Phase 2:

AUX Hanger Bay will be blown open followed by an attack from the CIS where they try and head straight to where the prisoner is (which should be brig but might be other places). All regiments at this point should be trying to hold the droids off and CG could be moving the prisoner or guarding them for extra security. If any droids manage to get into medbay and lock themselves in, CE will have to re-route power to unlock the gate.

Phase 3:

After droids have been pushed out from AUX, more drop pods will land in the window attached to UD in MHB and droids will start coming from there to try and push through to Battalion Bunks. Grapple hook regiments can try and get through the windows to flank the droids, but other regiments will have to push through UD as the teleporter will probably be locked.

Phase 4:

When the droids push through to Brig, they won't kill the prisoner as they are a valuable asset to the CIS so will hold him hostage instead and as the Republic also want the prisoner, this will prevent any explosives being used as the prisoner will get hit in the crossfire and might die so Battalion will need to specify that to 212th and RC.

Phase 5:

The CIS will launch one final push from MHB pushing from shield generator, then from Jedi Temple transport and will keep getting pushed back until the CIS tell them to get out of there as it is starting to cost more than the prisoner is worth.

Phase 6:

Finally, the prisoner will thank the republic for protecting them in this battle and will request one last ship in order to fly back to their outpost on a different planet so they can return to their outpost in the galaxy. If it wasn't done already, 212th can go around and blow up all the drop pods and the operation shall be a success.

Jedi Side:

The Jedi event will start by two Sith Spies entering Jedi Temple to try and steal holocrons hopefully being successful. If no Jedi catch them even doing it, an advert saying something like "Jedi feel a disturbance like something is missing" will prompt the Jedi with the idea that their holocrons are missing and to search around Anaxes

Sith Spies:

Two Sith spies will enter Jedi Temple in cloak and try and remove two holocrons without getting caught. If one of them is caught and they haven't gotten a holocron yet, they will run off to distract Jedi whilst the other spy takes 2 holocrons to give to their 'masters' instead. If both of them are caught they will hastily run to the holocron vault, take both holocrons and make a fast exit in order to give them to their masters.

Sith 1:

The first ruins that the Jedi find will be guarded by a Sith Consult who will negotiate instead of fight due to them being incredibly smart. This Sith shouldn't fight as they will have a weaker saber, but will have the choice if the negotiations are terrible or if they start to get threatened. 

Sith 2:

The second ruins that Jedi find will be guarded by a Sith Warrior who is completely against negotiations and only warns the Jedi to leave once before engaging. They will keep fighting all the Jedi to protect their holocron and will not stop fighting until they die (no getting arrested or running) as they aren't incredibly smart but are very strong.

Event Character Execution:

(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Before the event begins I will remind all EC's about the main rules when it comes to being EC like no HP rushing and no spawn camping and no buying from the Republic Vendor and if they are caught doing this punishments will be handed out. I will probably tell my mentor when they are doing this so I don't get the punishment wrong.

Clone ECs:

Most of it will be self explanatory for the ECs but at times when it is needed I will help guide them the way they need to go and push through the base by typing it in chat a couple of times e.g. when they spawn in Battalion Bunks I will inform them to ignore the teleporter and to run straight through and head into the Brig. I will also hand out extra weapons to ECs if they are losing too much and getting easily overwhelmed. I will also make sure to update the sniper's spawns when needed.

Jedi ECs:

The 2 spies will be told to be as sneaky as possible and to not engage the Jedi as their main job is to just get in and out as quickly as they can whilst taking holocrons.

The Warrior will be told to only warn the Jedi once before engaging them and to make sure to not surrender after engaging.

The Consult will be told to try and follow the negotiation as best as they can and to get 'tricked' in the end and hand over the holocron and only engage if they are forced to do so.

Story:

Clone Side:

The basic idea is that a CIS Spy is trying to pretend to be one of the prisoners in order to give the GAR the wrong information about an attack that is about to commence, however RC or Battalion will be able to discover the true prisoner who is a part of the Republic and protect him and later help him get back to his army

Jedi Side:

The two Sith will receive the holocrons from their spies who entered the Jedi Temple and had stolen 2 holocrons and will start to try and gain the knowledge from them by worshipping them open channeling dark force, but Jedi will interfere and take the holocrons back as they were stolen in the first place

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

Never

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

I have never done an event.

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

I understand the responsibilities and that the standards must be set quite high. I understand that with EP, you have access to the same ULX powers as a Senior Admin meaning you need to be trusted with it because if it is used incorrectly it can damage some people's playing experience which is very bad. I also know that I should use this power to help people have fun and to also act as a staff member if there are none currently online to fill that position. I will never abuse my power in any way to try and achieve the things I want as I would be happy enough to be trusted with it.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes I do, as I will need to understand how ULX works just like most other people when they became EP and I will also have to gain the trust of some people alongside it

Anything else?:

I understand I am a low rank currently, however I do have a lot of experience

W-G E-Planner 

+1
Solid App
Relatively Trusted

Left the server recently but I assume Left is staying now.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1
good guy
cool event structure

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

Denied

Both myself and Camby believe you are not ready for the responsibilties of being an Event Planner.

You have also only recently returned, which shows lack of commitement, please consider this before applying again.

Feel Free to re-apply when apps are next open or in 2 weeks!

former ct 2245 bong