Damien

Fix CO Stuff

What your suggestion is: Fix the CO Stuff

Scriptfodder/workshop link: its just bugged, no need for this

Any additional information: so basicly i got CO today, but i was missing the physgun and toolgun, idk why i dont have it, but no CO has got it in any regiment, plz fix this, otherwise i continiously got to ask staff for both. im not sure if its only with the Phys and toolgun btw, could be that some other things are missing too in the equipment. and i mean... why not give it to CO, because they need to do trainings, SO dont do trainings, so why give it to SO, and CO not?

Edited by Damien

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

no right?

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Yeah this has been suggested hundreds of times, it's been denied because the only regiments that actually need it are CE and DU for spawning barricades. CG are 3rd for placing barricades therefore they don't really need it as it is a rare occasion that there would be no CE/DU on during an event.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

well, what about trainings and stuff then?

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

4 minutes ago, Damien said:

well, what about trainings and stuff then?

Staff claims

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
Battalion Officer

Former Ranks
CF-99 Squad Leader
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

Denied

DU & CE are given toolgun & physguns on spawn as they need those everytime they die and respawn in events as they are primary building regiments. Other regiments do not need them as frequently which is why you do not spawn with them. If you are doing a training I am more than certain that there will be a staff member online to give you these tools, this also means that staff can check that they are being used for the proper reasons.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO