Patrick Greene

Patrick Greene Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In Game Name:

(PVT) Patrick Greene

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:42034804

Crafting Table experience level (Post Screenshot):

125.  I took a picture with my phone since screenshots capture both monitors and I can't figure out how to capture just one.image0.jpg?width=901&height=676

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: 

To provide supplies to only foundation personnel.  It is our job to ensure that our divisions remain battle ready, and well supplied with all equipment required.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: 

I enjoy playing the support role.  Any and all ways that I can assist, I will most definitely sign up for.  I constantly take the game seriously and have no warns to show for it.  I'm extremely active, and put in a few hours daily, mainly as NU-7.  My overall goal, as stated above, is to support in whatever way fits.  I know that as HoMD, I will be able to go above and beyond, and provide ample equipment to all who require it.

+1

- Is competent
- Active

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic