Ice Cube

Comm Manager Auster Schumacher MRDM/ Mass VDM

I dont have anything against Auster overall, i was told report abuse or rulebreak on the forum regardless of rank by several SMT and CAT members.

Your In-Game name: 501st Arc Colonel Ice Cube 

Offender's In-Game name/s: Senator Schumacher / Community Manager Auster Schumacher

Steam ID of the offender/s: 
STEAM_0:0:123705376. Profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/A-Schumacher

Why should the offender/offenders be banned?:
(Taken straight from bannable offence section)

Mass random deathmatch (killing 3+ people in one go)  5 days + 1 day for each person after the first 3.
He killed 6 people with his ship either crashing into it or shoot it down as shown in the video equals to an 8 day ban.

(Taken straight from tierable offence section)

RDM 5 Weeks - Permanent Killing players for no RP reason either ARDM up to MRDM

As clearly shown in the video what he did is also a tierable reason

Evidence: (screenshots, videos)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/829124013522419732/873330154821259264/schumachermrdm.mp4
Incase The link doesent work for some of you 
https://imgur.com/a/Am08ba7

ZAuGOqt.png

Anything else to add: Considering i have been staff in SWRP since launch date in 2015, several players and staff in the past have been demoted or banned for the same exact offence before map switch How You Doing GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Edited by Ice Cube
Add more value or info into the forum post

+1 
He broke the rule and deserves to be punished just cause he is comm manager doesn't mean he is allowed to do it. There is evidence to back it up so there is no excuse. People will be scared to post on this just cause he is comm manager but at least Ice cube has got balls 

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1

Clearly shows that he VDM'ed people. Evidence is there so should the punshiment.

Time to get comm-banned

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1
Just cause he is Community manager does not mean he isn't susceptible to the rules and they is clear as day that he VDM'd

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1 Seen a few SMTs get demoted for this and Taco got yeeted straight to vip for rdm. Rank doesn't mean clear of consequence. Clear violation of rules and I don’t see no way of justifying it. Rip

Past staff ranks: E planner SWRP, Dark RP Mod, Deathrun Mod

Misc ranks: Global Everything package

Past Highest ranks: CG EXO, Batt LT COL, Teacher ,Temple Guard, Fleet Commander

979570760_Yodavspalp.gif.bc0545d087015628d0a3f226cb616c00.gif

+1
Evidence is all there and clearly shows the logs of the MRDM and a clip along side it, any other Tom, Dick and Harry would get punished for that, why should it be any different? It would also not be the first time I have seen him mess around on SWRP, the first-time was a telling off so surely the second time would be met with punishment.

image.thumb.png.5e2d66536ebf1ebc6ff13b0035fc6e88.png
unknown.png

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I guess I will give comment, as the one being reported. 

While the "evidence", being the image of the kills shows what can he perceived as "Mass RDM" the video shows nothing but people laughing and going "OMG the LAAT is down, it was Schumacher". The video provides no form of formal evidence to show the reasoning behind the "Mass RDM". In fact, in this case, which like 30 seconds before a map change - which can be noted as at the end you can see the "10 seconds to map switch" in chat, the person who spawned in the LAATs, failed to remove the side lasers, in which a person occupying the side lasers closest to my ship in that LAAT I shot down, shot at me. As a result, I shot back. 

Obviously being in the "OP" Catamaran, which the Manager is aware of, and who was even in the channel at the time this happened when I proclaimed "God someone shot me in a LAAT and I shot back and it insta blew up, I didn't know it had such low HP" said "It's OP and I need to Nerf it soon" [Paraphrased], so showing it is a known issue. 

The fact that this was also "advertised" in general talk and staff chat doesn't also really help the "issue" of this report, but I mean, meh, not like I really give a shit. 

So I mean, yeah, poor and lacking evidence, clear accident as a result of someone shooting at my ship first, resulting in my firing back so not making it RDM, as I had been engaged and shooting back as a result with the "OP" damage and health Catamaran against a poorly HPed Vehicle as a result, "OP" Catamaran Issue already aware by the Manager who has said he will fix the issue already when he has the chance, 30 seconds to map switch. 

Without also calling people out, and though a claim of MRDM, which is false cannot be compared to Blood and Crips Colouring, Bandana Wearing Community Manager Admin Abuse Threads, the Clear Difference in Opinions of some players between one incident what was a clear issue, and this what can seem like an issue but isn't due to the justification on my part, and poor lack of evidence, is rather startling.

And to Razor, the bringing up of an event that is 7 months old and that was dealt with, raises no claim or assistance to this report. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

Misunderstanding or not, I still think punishment should be handed out as it is only fair. People have been punished for genuine accidents before so I don't see how an incident like this should be shrugged off as a mistake. Additionally, you say that Ice Cube's original post lacks good evidence to back this up. I disagree, since at the very least it shows that you killed more than three players unjustifiably (will go into detail about below) which is enough to suggest you commited MRDM.

15 minutes ago, Auster Schumacher said:

resulting in my firing back so not making it RDM

15 minutes ago, Auster Schumacher said:

in which a person occupying the side lasers closest to my ship in that LAAT I shot down, shot at me. As a result, I shot back

This is still RDM. If a random CT began shooting you in MB, would you fire back? If anyone else were to do this, they would've been punished immediately. If you were on the Wookie job (which I presume you are since i cannot see the job but you are using the Catamaran) then you were in no right to return fire onto the LAAT, making this unjustified and as such RDM. I have nothing against you personally by any means but everyone must be held accountable for their actions, no matter their rank.

Edited by Bean
Adding detail

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

38 minutes ago, Auster Schumacher said:

in which a person occupying the side lasers closest to my ship in that LAAT I shot down, shot at me. As a result, I shot back. 

Just because one person shot at you in a LAAT doesn't give you the right to kill everyone in the LAAT, When shot at by a clone on base you wouldn't fire at him and everyone else in the surrounding area, MRDM is still MRDM.

You could've asked the pilot after the map switch about who was in the ball turrets and then dealt with it from there with no need to kill 6 people.

38 minutes ago, Auster Schumacher said:

poor and lacking evidence

More than enough evidence of MRDM with the picture of logs Ice cube has presented in my opinion.

If logs isn't enough evidence then some people need to be unbanned and un-warned.

Edited by Kicks
needed to add more

+1 

Shouldn't have fired back at the LAAT. I've seen plenty of people punished for merely killing a CT who shot at them on base instead of reporting it to staff. If anyone else had done this they would have gotten banned so fast they wouldn't have even known what happened. I won't speculate on what should be done, but I believe some form of punishment is needed in this situation.

walkinganakinsmall.gif.047211219200fcba111023b6eae1f2c7.gif

Current Rank: Force Ghost

Previous Ranks: Anakin Skywalker, 41st LT, RRD Analyst, CE CPL

To add further comment to this thread, in an alternative manner, due to me constantly being in a form of PME, with me RPing as a Senator of the Republic from Kashyyyk, the fact that I was fired upon, accident or not, by whomever, could be seen as an attempted assassination against a senator, so in RP giving the justification to return fire, could result in this being handled IC with my RP Character as a Senator being "tried" for the killing of 7 clones in self defence. 

Obviously, in my mind as a Senator, this would just result in my character being called back to the senate building in Coruscant to answer for his actions, so meaning I just would not be able to play as that character anymore as he would be barred from leaving the senate building, but I mean in RP, the loss of 6 clones who can easily be replaced. While IC does not trump OOC in any form or another, this is a way this could follow into. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

Auster you say there is a lack of evidence for this ban request and the way you have defended yourself in this position has just made me lose trust in how you know the SWRP Rules work which as a comm manager you must have some slight idea, especially when considering the big/harsh punishment rules like MRDM. 

I'm going to start off with evidence first. In the logs through console there is 6 deaths listed who were killed by a wookie catamaran. There was only one person who was flying the wookie catamaran and that was you, that's why I said in the video "Schumacher Just Mass RDM'D". Also the console logs prove that it was you who was flying the ship. It may not be the Billy's Logs that most people are used to seeing but you have multiple eye witness accounts and console logs proving that you did indeed kill 6 people while flying the catamaran. Luckily enough there wasn't more people that were killed, the LAAT/i which was the vehicle being used that was blown up which can hold 17 people at once including the ball turrets .

How you dealt with this at the time was horrendous, if someone did end up shooting your ship with a ball turret by accident you would tend to give them a slap on the wrists and say to not don't do it again, instead after taking very little damage from someone in the ball turret of the LAAT you decide to shoot the LAAT down causing others to get killed. The proper way to deal with this situation is find out who was in the ball turret at the time bring them into a sit and tell them the rules and how it could be considered ARDM as the IC situation has been brought into an OOC situation which is to be dealt appropriately by staff. If you say you dealt with it IC it would add more problems since IC the clones wouldn't have shot at a friendly wookie catamaran which you also add a warn on for Fail RP if you were so bothered about it. But instead while on the wookie chieftain job you shot down an LAAT causing multiple people to die which is brought into an OOC situation which I have seen people get demoted warned and banned for OOC and for IC punishments they have been demoted from their IC rank which you have made up to add some justification for you killing people.

Also your point of I killed them because they shot at me I have heard multiple times while I was in staff which they have been warned or banned for, it is still considered RDM since they brought something OOC which could be dealt with IC by arresting them for breaking golden rule, which in your scenario it would be shooting at friendlies.

Since you have decided to further you reason I will also further my reasoning.

If you are in a constant state of PME'ing, you shouldn't be on a job which anyone can access, you should be on a job like event host or event character so people know that you are PME'ing. The reason this exact rule was implemented is to stop most event planners saying  "oh it was a PME" after they killed 20 people on a bartender whitelist and other jobs like that. Event planners aren't the only people who abide by these rules, anyone who can create a PME follow the exact same rule and in your case it isn't any different. 

The reasons you are adding on to make it seem right are just putting you in a deeper hole, some guy shot at you by accident so you shot back at them which in turn destroyed their ship, accident or not it is still considered MRDM. You weren't PME'ing you were on a job which anyone can buy for in the store and are using the excuse of your self given role of a wookie senator to add justification for you shooting down other ships.

Next time please read the rules including the rules event planners follow if you plan on doing a PME.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

As an Previous Executive Admin and Current Security Staff and Grand Master of the Yoda, It has come to my attention that I was indeed in the LAAT at the time of the explosion in which I shall provide a clip below. Sadly I have script errors and which has cause my gmod in the clip to break rather heavily.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/omsj1l78hqluwlt/SchumacherGoBoom.mp4?dl=0 - This is a Clip of the Suspect flying into the LAAT however sadly I had mad script errors HOWEVER it lines up with the previous evidence shown from the player deaths and the clear ramming of another ship.

However back to the issue at hand. The MRDM. In the past many people have messed around, VDM'd with ships and got bans. This is including a CG EXO in the past who was demoted for these actions and banned. In my opinion, it is still mass VDM which is not appropriate.

No matter the staff rank, Rules exists.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

Kind of neutral with this one.

Like stated by others, shit that happens like this before map switch can still result in punishment. It has done so in the past before.

My other way at looking at this is examples of previous members of staff, whether SMT or not, who have done equally as bad shit and have been told off, but not punished. For example, when Hash MRDM his whole regiment whilst on his Jedi job, he didn't receive full punishment as it was a quote on quote accident as he accidently deflected some bullets, but then heavy attacked, slicing a lot of members dead.

However, this doesn't mean other members of staff can do it, and should get away with it.

Auster has stated it was an accident, and obviously Syn or whoever can pull out punishment were necessary. Accidents happen, and whether they broke a rule or not context is needed for such situations. 

In regards with what Auster said, he never understood the power of the ship he was in, and as stated by the Manager it needed a nerf.

I won't mention too much regarding the PME part Clopter has stated, which is completely valid, however I do not care as time before when Schumacher has been playing as this Senator, no problems have been caused what so ever, and to only bring it up now instead of time and time before just because there is an admin abuse thread, holds very little relevancy, as both the Event Management team could've brought it to SMT/CAT, or if there was such a problem about it, SMT would've stepped in already.

Accidents happen, if it was a normal player they may or may not have been punished which needs to be taken into an account, and as Schumacher hasn't caused any problems in the past with things like this, I think people are deeping it too much. Auster is in the wrong, but that will be down to how CAT want to handle the situation.

giphy.webp

This incident was a accident and alot of mis-commuication on rules followed afterwards. I myself have seen similar situations where some people get punished & others get away just due to the context here.

We are making some rules changes to better address this issue & ensure when accidents like this do happen it is easier to resolve. We are also (and its unrelated to this issue, but will help) making some improvements to be able to hold management/staff & players equally accountable for purposeful abuse. This will include anonymous reporting. Management as a whole are always open to reporting but we can understand why some individals would rather report anonymously and avoid any issues that may come along with that.

I don't believe this was on purpose and Ausuter is only ever around helping out SWRP where he can as CAT. He has apolgised and pointed out the accidental nature of the issue.