Bread

Bread's O5 app

Your in-Game Name: Hanz Alexkrovich

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141559090

Your Age: Will give if needed.

Your In-Game Playtime: 13w 3d

Your Warns: 2 warns

Rate Your RP Skills:

Solid 8, more if the person I'm talking to is willing to co-operate and such.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-2. I'll be making a custom character, if needed I'll send a short document describing them. However, I'll take any available slot.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: 

Of course I have.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

My previous record as an O5 both in mine and others' eyes was poor, usually showing me making unwise decisions in RP and acting like an idiot whilst on the job. However, I wish to improve myself and play the role of an important individual on this server. 

My reasoning for wanting to be part of the council is to make decisions, make action against issues and resolve any conflicts that could exist. I have been in situations before where my decision making would make an impact on a situation which I needed to benefit myself or my side. This would include me playing the role of an A-1, Nu-7 or E-11, sometimes even ECM and in the past, HoEA. 

Besides that, I can bring the necessary skills that a leader would need, such as being able to think straight in a hazardous situation or making a decision which would bring positive benefits.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5 council member, as the name suggests, acts as an overseer for the foundation and partakes in important decisions making that will leave a mark on the Foundation as a whole, including how the site operates, GOI relations, etc. Additionaly, he doesn't go in head first into a situation, but watches and intervenes when necessary to aid either the site director or department head, or whoever he deems that needs his assistance.

- This question was copied from my last app since my answer to this question hasn't changed. - 

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 council is the highest ranking member of the administrative department made out of twelve council members, and sometimes a thirteenth council member who acts as a tie-breaker, who holds the ultimate power in one of the scariest organizations in world history. They are clearance five which means that they are at the top of the food chain and anything said by them will be completed, failure to do so would result in severe punishment. They are protected by their "Red Right Hands" which are the most loyal to them and will follow any order they are given. I can't go into much detail since the O5 council is easily described, but what they do exactly isn't.

- This question was copied from my last app since my answer to this question hasn't changed. -

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: 

I currently own MTF E-11, and I am also a CO in MTF Nu-7.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 

I would like to focus on the non-existant finance department, however I will implement a few RP rules and whatnot to other jobs such as a budget to a selected department.

floop.png

After trial and tribulation and time around you hanz

I have come to respect you and the things that you do. You're a good friend and a better leader when it comes to E-11 And NU-7, you may be goofy here and there while also letting your own serious side shine here and there.

Two times you were O5, Two times you failed. but i'm a person who believes in ''Third time is the charm''

Massive +1

I Wish you the best of luck in this App old friend. Maybe cold cash will make his return.

Animated GIF

7 hours ago, Alfie - Blake said:

So long as it isn't Cold Cash 2 Electric Boogaloo I can't see why not.

+1

Essentially what Alfie said, I know you're more than capable for it so I see no reason why not 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Sadly have to +1 this polish twink, even though he is 300 pounds and 4’9 like a fucking smurf the nigga knows what’s upwround SCP and he’s been rammed in the ass by a strap on multiple times by SMT but he still stays so shows dedication 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

This whore abuses me and is clearly not here to roleplay smh fucking idiot, he is clearly a great guy yes! If I told him to mute me for years he’d do it!! I’ll give a +1 because mmmmmmh money ol cold cash nigga get a brain and life, also clearly underage for this position African motherfucking holy shit fuck someones mother and take healing crystals (metH!!) as bansheey stated smurf polish twink.

hello

+1

-Application is very well polished and well made

-Seems like a guy that learns from his mistakes

-I like that you are making a custom O5 character for the RP

-most of the facts stated above as well.

I think Bread is not the usual candidate that should be considered for the position. But I think that makes him a perfect fit. 

The O5 circle jerk is so boring and it would be nice to have someone, how do I say this, A bit more eccentric. 

We could do with something that breaks the mould right now and create interesting roleplay for everyone and not the same FA, ???s who lick rims left right and centre.

Theres other stuff like past experience leadership positions but blah blah cause that doesnt really mean a lot nowadays.

+1

I am here to launder money

+1
Cold Cash underwent plastic surgery to change his face and got a new identity and is back for a seat in the council to overthrow those that abandoned him

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

I don't even need to read this to say +1. 

(Although you bully me)

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 9/18/2021 at 5:59 PM, Kaneki Frost said:

Just don't go MassRDM

You don't want him to utilize his O5 rdm exemption card? Smh

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic