Matthew Christophersson

[O5] Why must I suffer.

Your in-Game Name: Matthew Christophersson

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:22010326

Your Age: Too old to play this game.

Your In-Game Playtime: 6w ish

Your Warns89115a954666274336f48b92c15cfd83.png

Note: I made sure Maks Jeffron did not get staff back after he resigned/got demoted the first time and managed to derail his entire staff app and made him look like an immature piece of shit because he couldn't handle criticism.

Rate Your RP Skills: Considering I avoid the constant barrage of PK attempts on my character I say they're acceptable, too bad I'm mostly bored from the lack of action most of the time and so I used to waste my time with Wire & Collecting anomalies on surface but these days I entertain myself by killing Nell.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: Whatever is available, probably -7 but bonus points if I can usurp -4 and steal his number.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:  Oh those 100+ rules that is impossible to remember by heart? I know the basics and I seem to have been able to kill Nell like 30 times without being punished.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): Well considering that I manage HoEA and learn from my mistakes, as well as applying a creative touch to situations and making sure to automate my tasks as much as possible, I say I could bring an additional mindset that thinks for itself and does not try to imitate what other people are doing, instead going It's own way to find solutions to problems.  I may also have lost a bet I made with the HoEA boys and thats why I'm applying right now... Why must I suffer.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: Based on my own experiences with the O5 council, they're at the very top of the foundation that are supposed to be really secretive and be clear leaders that make decisions that could impact millions of lives around the globe. It's to be noted that they hold ultimate authority on the site and has unlimited access to all information that is available, including the ability override orders made by other site administration below them.

What is the O5 Council?: Feels like this is the same question as above, but with different words but here we go, The O5 council comprises of the absolute top of the foundation and is comprised of 13 council members, which decides on major decisions which may include changes of Containment classes, dealing with breaches that have gone completely FUBAR, recieving reports from the site directors and deciding where to go next. They're considered A-Class personnell and are considered extremely important to the long-term strategy of the foundations mission. They're not allowed anywhere near anomalous enitities (which we all know is bullshit).

Generally with the unlimited access they have to certain anomalies they're pretty damn sure the world is fucked regardless of what they do. One example is SCP-2317. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Yeah, I'm the Job owner for HoEA, occasionally I have to deal with unruly players but usually my job duties entail tallying activity and going through apps which takes like 10 minutes a week.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): HoEA, maybe then I can actually have some things happen regarding relations.

+1 you are good rp

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

On 8/16/2021 at 12:06 AM, Matthew Christophersson said:

these days I entertain myself by killing Nell.

That reminds of that time when you told me "We are going on a mission", a secret mission to assassinate Nell, where we have to be stealthy. You proceeded to fell down twice and died lmao.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:06 AM, Matthew Christophersson said:

I may also have lost a bet I made with the HoEA boys and thats why I'm applying right now... Why must I suffer.

Also what was the bet? lol

Imagine if you actually get the position, that would be Grade A meme material

Agent/Commander Rheinland

No I'm not German, I know I have a German rpname but I'm not bloody German

Wtf? Matthew actually applies for job???

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

DENIED

Council have voted majority against you at this time please try again later

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective