Google

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:1:225741249

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:

yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time)

1mo 5d 17h 25m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Battalion 1st Lieutenant, Jedi Senior Guardian and Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

yes and I usually speak when communicating

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server about 4 months ago and have taken some small breaks 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I use all three every day

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

1431390623_Screenshot(54).thumb.png.b8f2b0e5c516925e72ad06ca18420364.png

State the role of staff on the server:

There are a variety of duties staff have on the server, this includes ensuring OOC rules are being followed, advising people about any questions they have on the server and enhancing the experience of the player base by making sure that everyone can RP as intended without disruptions.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

I was mod on smaller SWRP server a while back

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I fully understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Firstly, I would ask for the name of the accused person then I would check logs to see if the person has been doing what he has been accused of, If so I would then bring him to a closed off section of the map which I will then discuss what he has done, then depending on how many clones he killed I will then Issue the punishment (this could be MRDM if 3 or more clones are killed, ARDM if no one is killed or just RDM if no clones are killed)

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Firstly, I would Check if any Battalion are on. In which I would PM them asking to send a CPL+ to the cadet area. If no battalion are on I will ask the highest member on base to send a CPL+. if there are no high ranking Clones online then I will just bring a CPL+ to the cadet area  making sure to start with DCPLS. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If this specific case is clearly an accident then I as a staff member would not get involved (as this would be IC) and would let CG deal with the incident 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I would not intervene at all as this is IC.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Firstly, I would bring the person to a secluded area and explain to them that they are trying to use a loophole which is not allowed as the rules regarding FailRP are very clear. I would then Issue the punishment 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

after trying to reason with the player and explain to him what he did was classed as breaking the rules I would guide him to the "Unban request" section on the forums and say that he can argue his case there in order to remove his warn/Ban

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I would make a good candidate for staff because My current rank of battalion and my former rank as a Jedi Sentry often had to deal with in character minges I believe the skills gained from being these ranks will be transferable into staff as I would be able to deal with Players who have no intention to role play. 

Also, I believe that I have the level of trust required to be staff, this is because over my 4 months on the server I have received 0 warnings, kicks or bans. I have also been trusted with fairly high ranks within the sever, such as being Temp DU EXO and Battalion. While I understand that being staff requires a lot more level of responsibility then the ranks previously stated I believe that the traits that I have which include having patience, being trustworthy along with being understanding.(also I have no life)

Also I believe That I have a good amount of knowledge for the rules and guidelines. I often play on the darkRP side of the server in which the rules can be quite complicated and confusing for newer players. Given the fact that I am familiar with the rules I believe I will give fair and accurate punishments and be able to help people who are unsure of the rules. I also believe that I have got a good prior knowledge of ULX which I have been told is similar to the new SAM system which will help me get used to staffing quicker then other candidates who haven't had previous experience.

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

+1

Nice Guy
High Rank
Good Application

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1

Google chrome superior 

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
-High Rank within Battalion
-Past ULX Experience
-Good Playtime 

-Competent

Edited by SHADOW3993

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

+1

Is a Great Lad

Good  Rank

Very Active 

just The Best

DU EXO - CT LCPL - CG MJR104th CPL

Silas_Flame.gif.b58ab072941111ab0ede2f55c30b98fe.gif

+1     Henry

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1 - Good Lad

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve