Jxeee

Robson Ban Request

Your name in-game: Joe Brv

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:181545581

Person's you report name: Agent Robson

Person's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196308008

Why do you want him banned?: He was mass rdm Spawn trapping 

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):  

First So you had RDM'ed me multiple times before and Was warned for Latap During a sit and lying to staff further you then proceeded to NLR me and Metagame me ETC on F after this Then it turned to a 2h War where it was me VS you and your friends I also have some other clips too of you doing retarded shit you also hadn't added any of the parts where you were breaking rules. Further the Whole thing Occurred due to you repeatedly breaking NLR to kill me and there was no staff so I began to spawn camp you so you would fuck off

(I will post the 10m clips when they upload)

( Further you had started a war Between MCND and PD after this)

(You were kicked by Staff for Spamming sits Bc "RDM" even though I had hostile Uniforms)

(Then you tried to RDM someone else after rejoining and said you were trying to "RDM someone else")

image.png.6063bef7f1e2ada92d0cee9c376a9cf1.png Is this Discord Meta I recognise them Voices and they were on they server too earlier

image.png.a0a870800476b743f23eec49218f4757.png Thanks for the Comment too 😛

image.png.80355da5604a9928c9d162f9ff55230e.png Your Name you ran to Surface as B7 to light me on fire

https://medal.tv/clips/65066851/d1337FRvWTen?invite=cr-MSx3Q0dBZkd5empRYWwsMjQ5MTcyOTQs

https://medal.tv/clips/65067195/d1337aj5oQpy?invite=cr-MSxrM1JLUkdPSnBycFEsMjQ5MTcyOTQs

https://medal.tv/clips/65067863/d1337y8NTqyU?invite=cr-MSxMQUs0SWJZb0ViQVAsMjQ5MTcyOTQs

(I am Willing to accept punishment for my sins however This whole thing became a Downtime shit show  due to the fact there was no staff)

Edited by SB Rust

Hello please do not cut out bits of the video where you broke rules aswell

I do not support what robson did but you did pretty much the same thing to him aswell so you deserve the same punishment

-Witnessed the whole thing through robsons screen share 

------------------------------

+The person who made this is also guilty of most of the things rob son did before 

+Trying to start drama between the two

Edited by Michael Jeffreson

mfw man makes ban request after basically trying to break rules to kill robson himself. what charlie did aint right but like bruh its funny how you also RDMed a civi 3 times yourself and it went to the point where Oswald who was the only mod online at the time most likely had to deal with your shit which resulted in your being kicked.

Good evening. It is I Mihaly Antonov here. Well first of all. You got mad at him for killing you when you were a hostile uniform the first time. Secondly you my friend have done some fairly high rule breaks: ARDM 10*, Job-Abuse, NLR breaking. I agree what he did is bad. But considering that you have started it with your childish behavior it is pretty sad that now you are angry. I suggest you look up rules next time. Goodbye

Omg drama alert

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
18 minutes ago, SB Rust said:

image.png.6063bef7f1e2ada92d0cee9c376a9cf1.png Is this Discord Meta I recognise them Voices and they were on they server too earlier

Around like 24-26 seconds. You can hear one of his friends say "Hold on joe, I'm coming"

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

From what I see, Both party are wrong in this case,

You have both broken rules. So if Charlie is to get punished,

Then so should you.

Edited by Henry Johnstone
Post is now a proper answer.

valdis romeo

both broke the rules, even if he himself is using discord to metagame and doing whatever else he is accused off doesn't make this mass rdm any less prevalent as one of the rules specify to not take things into your own hands. 

both broke the rules, even if he himself is using discord to metagame and doing whatever else he is accused off doesn't make this mass rdm any less prevalent as one of the rules specify to not take things into your own hands. 

Hey yes robson recorded him do the same thing as well they both did mass RDM

This post really pisses me off because of the fact, you are reporting Robson for something YOU have done yourself. You MRDMed. And you are reporting Robson for what you have also done? I would've not responded for the fact, I saw you Minge during Downtime,  Me and Cody as MCND salesmen watched you.

https://youtu.be/_jX9DWOzGwA This Clip shows you RDMing a Civ for stealing a printer. (I don't even know if it was yours.) But that civ was level 10, and this wasn't the only person you killed. This is an example of your rule breaks.

- Oswald Burner was there at some point, he had logs of you killing civs, (I don't know why he didn't take action but he did kick you, no warn)

- Without Context, the Video in Question looks like MRDM, but, You kept killing random people. You broke FearRP when I cuffed you. And considering you are Level 40+ It would be common sense for you to read the rules. While I do not support Robson, You reporting him for the same stuff you did is just a fucking Cowardly move.

I feel like you shouldn't be punished, but neither Should Robson, It was 19 players.

Edited by Loather Breaker
Because forgot to type some stuff

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1