Samuel Crusader

My Unban Request...

Server you got banned from: WerWolf SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Samuel Crusader

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580783064

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: i think everyone knows my infamous ban reason but i was banned due to FailRP , making everything combat RP and refusing to follow SMT's guidelines.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I feel I could be unbanned due to my time spent since my ban and I'm sincerely sorry for my actions I regret what I did and I just wish to be able to play this server again. I've missed the people and game it truly saddens me when I think about what happened to this server because of me and I wish I could be redeemed for what I did as I feel I ruined everyone's fun on the server due to my selfishness. I know this wont get accepted but its worth a shot as just the idea of being able to speak to all the people and just play the server. I know I sound like a cunt but i really do just want to play again and see all the new experiences you've added as I miss being bored and just hopping on SCP-RP to play and laugh with my friends I am fine with anything so long as I'm able to play again i really miss this server.

Anything else?: Please let me come back I'm really sorry for what i did and i just want to be able to play again I'm desperate.

Stop the cap

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Hu,an race

Just now, Nathan Beck said:

hu,an race

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Hi group manager

seal GIF

In all honesty, I don't really know what you did. All I know is that you are a massive meme in the community.

Neutral

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel