Crimson Oni

Crimson Oni's HOMD Application

In-Game Name Crimson Oni

Steamid STEAM_0:0:582125174

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot): XC7CA1I-eGaT0Fj__5KaDEYNY1T3OzlInLJsxNTwKNH6Hi7tzoAB09EHXfDeNcWKXJo5sAuML2QGK_6ziRIpW0b6NSl45J8F93J-YV5PNPek10rmv4qw90tZjYL1uAbT6PLwDXQ-

Playtime(3 days minimum):j7Qngu_PWKKGHnrbf9YShp6hn1BMT51FbPtR0wmXgtOw4EDULw7kgSZrIY_rbrOgxHPQ3dkblX5IkplWQMSHVOl7bdz8Pr331oOMOZ7HRnxuSZlnk31FShyGW0y-XZs53vi37jxE

In Game Level: Above 

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: 

Yes I have read the server rules and I know what not to do. For example: I understand that I cannot metagame which is when you use information you have gained ooc in character. I also understand  that I cannot break nlr which stands for new life rule. NLR means that upon dying I lose all information gained during that life as well as not being able to return to the area I died for 5 minutes. Finally I understand that I cannot fail rp which means I must stay in character in order to not minge and ruin rp scenarios. 

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The job of the manufacturing department is to manufacture ammo and equipment, such as slams and gas masks which they will then sell to foundation personnel. Most often than not, the role of homd is to simply create ammo for security in the event of a d-class breach, or making ammo for nu7 in the event of a raid..

Why do you think you’ll be a good fit for the head of Manufacturing?: I think that I will be a good fit for the manufacturing department because I have a lot of experience with the Manufacturing Personnel job and also because I enjoy doing passive rp as I find it more interesting and enjoyable for all parties involved. As well as this, I believe I will be a good fit for the head of manufacturing job because I am capable of supplying foundation personnel with supplies that they require in order to ensure that they are performing their job to the best of their ability. 

When and why would you put your shop/bench?: I would place my shop in the cafeteria because it is easily accessible for nu7 and other mtf units who often need the ammo and equipment the most. If not in the cafeteria I would put my shop in EZ big as that is the main area of the ez where you are most likely to find customers. I wouldn’t make my shop in LCZ because security does not require anything which standard manufacturing personnel couldn’t craft for them instead. I also wouldn’t place my shop in HCZ because nu7 and guards who are often your biggest customers as Manufacturing Personnel are not often found there. It is also because in the event of an scp breach it is much easier to supply ammo and equipment such as the micro hid when you're not in immediate danger. 

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):

1. Do not sell to foundation personnel who do not require the item they are asking for. For example if a security guard asks for a micro hid then i would not be allowed to manufacture the hid and sell it to them. The reason why I cannot sell to them is because the guard does not ever require a micro hid as that is a tool used to recontain dangerous scps which is not what their job is. Also because Micro Hid’s can only be sold to the E11 Commander on site. 

2. Don’t sell products for more than 50% of the original cost. This is to ensure that foundation personnel are able to acquire the items they need without it being extremely overpriced which could also cause mtf units to not have the necessary supplies for an incoming raid, or security not having enough ammo to deal with d-class breaches. 

aDWHJGvLBsdwauoPDHi

+1

@Joe Conner

GIVE HIM WL, NOWW!!!!!!!

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

43 minutes ago, Taurus Tremani said:

aDWHJGvLBsdwauoPDHi

+1

@Joe Conner

GIVE HIM WL, NOWW!!!!!!!

Foolish man, he said

3 hours ago, Crimson Oni said:

Don’t sell products for more than 50% of the original cost

Tis very incorrect as it's actually 49.6%

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Accepted
@Crimson OniGet your roles on discord FIRST, familiarize yourself with the channels available due to having the HoMD role. After doing so, get your wl in-game from either keter, me, or any staff member available to whitelist
Finally an app that isn't 1 sentence  "Make ammo for mtf and guard"
What passiveRP are you on about?

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

45 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Bo Burnham

I love bo burnham especially the kill yourself one

seal GIF