Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Platinum VIP 

Age (14 - Minimum): 28

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 2 months and 2 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:
yes

Do you meet the requirements:
yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link
20211128205042_1.thumb.jpg.787ea6d63aa78e98349a87e1acbe76fa.jpg

No warnings

- In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

212th Jr Medic 2nd LT Kaas

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

212th Colonel Kaas

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

The reason to pick me for battalion is due to my experience with the server as a whole and understanding the SWRP elements within it.  I have heard and seen the aspects of battalion, the responsibilities it requires and the toll it can take if you can not handle it.

212th has been good for me to work on my leading and training building skills in game. Leading events for a regiment can be a hassle but I learned how to be able to stay above the situation and give clear and direct orders. For Battalion, honestly it seems for me like a new step into something genuinely interesting. This is leading multiple regiments during base attacks or planetaries. Reading the handbook is easy done, experiencing Battalion would be a way to learn and do more for the server and the other regiments. 

As a staff officer I did what I was asked too and made sure that in a time with a low number of members I made sure I was active and there. This was done by hosting training and leading during events. 

Currently I am doing a 9-5 job and in between just mugging around playing either gmod or other games.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Roles of battalion is different wherever they are in combat or on Defcon 5

On Defcon 5, Battalion is there to grant permissions from the regiments for either training or something else. If it is something else, the battalion should always ask why and give judgement or ask the higher rank what to do in said situation.

During combat they will stay back from the frontline and give orders through adverts and or voice amp. He will do this with confidence and precision to lead the republic to either victory or a successful retreat

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

I got demoted once for calling Battalion Officer Cadet Luke bald during a debrief and I took the punishment like a person

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

Battalion in combat will either stick with the other battalion members supporting the frontline or stick with their supervising regiment and support.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Leading a base attack successfully

Host a complete briefing or debriefing

Perform a successful mandatory training 

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

He can demote up to Captain and demote below that as well

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Brigader

Anything else:

Fluffy told me to write this. Still Kaan’t meme and not allowed PTS in 212th.

Edited by Kaas

+1

• Great playtime so lots of experience 
  • Mature 
  • Great RP in game
  • No previous warns or bans

• Describe roles and responsibilities section is slightly under 100 words
  • Can't meme

Overall I think Kaas would be a great battalion! 

Decent guy but to be honest a lot of times he was shouted at and got punished in 212th for doing retarded things and even got demoted publicly for saying battalion is bald in debrief so he is far from mature but its a game so understandable but wouldn't fit in Battalion in my opinion.

+1 Smokes weed everyday

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

NEUTRAL

As to what Hazard says is the Reason to this Neutral i have talked to you and you are a Cool guy but i have not seen much from you before so i cant really say anything bad but you could have potential 

- Good Luck man, Sandy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Played allot

No warns or bans

Cool guy

IC punished but for minor reason

Couldve made the aplication look better

The aplication feels kinda eh, might be because the look and not persay whats in it.

+1 / Neutral

Listened to my amazing sales pitch for battalion and applied, what a chad.

+1 | Neutral

- got good playtime

- funny Dutch guy

- got no warns/bans

- IC Punishment

- took a big break because of the Pirates update and decided to not play (big Gap In Playtime)

Good Luck

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

Kaas has been on the server for ages, has good knowledge and constantly shows his dedication. Even thoe he might come off has in mingy some times I know he can be serious when needed. 

Terrible Facebook Mom humour