Edward Balls

Chef's EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: chef & https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240378080/

Roleplay Name: Chef

Teamspeak Name: Chef

Playtime on the Server: 1w 3d

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:140056176

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes & Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lCFMQAc7XcXG5lICtv2XoSjU8K8hSIeXArwq5U6fslc/edit?usp=sharing

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes, I do. Event Planners are here to create fun and top quality events that everyone can enjoy. It is important to remember the "everyone" part. Events are there to be enjoyed by both Imperials and ECs as well as Sith. So it's key to take all these groups into account and make sure you're not neglecting any of them. This mostly means balancing components like spawns and weaponry. 

It is also important to remember that while EP has similar abilities to staff we do not take on their roles. This mostly consists of staff claims and the like. EPs should only help out in staff situations if they are necessary. Such as if there is no staff online to take a staff claim.
Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

+1

-Good event plan
-Achieved Fleet so is trustworthy not to abuse position
-Doesn't have experience however it's not exactly hard to grasp
-Sound lad

Edited by Husky

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1
He doesn't have the most experience however I do think Chef could do a good job as a EP when he learns how to. 
Seemingly most if not all current EP's dont mind him as an EC and even giving him trusted roles in them. 
Sound guy in all honesty. Cant mention anything bad about him even if I really tried to!

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Again, one of the biggest +1s I have given

This is chef, do I have to explain more?

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

- Has shown great dedication since he joined
- Performed excellently so far in his time both in ST and Fleet
- Highly competent and mature guy
- Would do really well I can imagine

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1
Chef has been exemplary in Fleet, and ever since committing himself to the role, I can see him committing himself equally to EP. 

He is a passionate, friendly and a figure of excellence for this community, and will continue this as this rank. 

Can't wait to see what you do!

Accepted

- Competence shown by getting Fleet
- Solid Event Plam
- Good Community feedback

Contact me on TS for an interview!

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner