medt

Unwarn request

My In-Game name: medt

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)STEAM_0:0:146817657

Steam Name: 4medt

What is the reason for your warn: Metagame

Name of the staff member who Warned you: Razor

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: In the first section of the clip when the sith walked into the front door of the bar he glinted even though it wasnt visible in his clip may be down to a clientside issue im not sure. But in the second half of the clip when im shown running into the room and shooting i simply heard shots and shot where the other people were shooting.

Evidence: Unfortunetly i do not clip cause it crashes/freezes my game.

Edited by medt
forgot steamid

+1

Video is this https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/880072677245714482/916412721581400084/Garrys_Mod_2021.11.28_-_14.11.56.04.DVR_Trim.mp4

This situation is very complicated to put it short and understandable. The sith cloak is very very broken and the rules about it is not stated anywhere and for a new person to the server it is understandable why in this situation medt would open fire. When soul started shooting the sith while he was cloaked medt was somewhere completely different not in view of the current situation that was developing behind him. He heard shooting where I was being held hostage and he went back to figure out what the fuck is going on like any sane person would do and saw soul shooting and opened fire as well not knowing that the sith did not exit cloak just doing what every other person would do.

Before the situation escalated to much I got them to stop and informed them of the siths shitty cloak and the rules surrounding them. After they both learnt about it the situation went back to normal as if it never happened.  If they started tracing and following the sith while the shadow was being shown after knowing about the rule then the warn would be understandable. The problem was dealt with there and then and there is 0 point giving a warn considering that what medt needed to learn was told to him by me at the time and really the only way you get to know about the sith cloak situation is when you experience something like this or you see/hear about it.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

this is my clip. I wouldn’t really want you warned for the shadow however one thing I would want you warned for and is metagaming my name tag in a corner. There is little to no excuse for this as it’s common knowledge someone who’s player model you can’t see you should not be able to see their name.

I’d also like to add on the the glimmer, which is not glitched in anyway only time you would see me glimmer is if I let go of ALT, jump, fall or hit a uneven surface. 

Garrys_Mod_2021.11.28_-_14.06.52.02.DVR_

Edited by Nathan

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

On 12/7/2021 at 12:44 AM, Nathan said:

this is my clip. I wouldn’t really want you warned for the shadow however one thing I would want you warned for and is metagaming my name tag in a corner. There is little to no excuse for this as it’s common knowledge someone who’s player model you can’t see you should not be able to see their name.

I’d also like to add on the the glimmer, which is not glitched in anyway only time you would see me glimmer is if I let go of ALT, jump, fall or hit a uneven surface. 

Garrys_Mod_2021.11.28_-_14.06.52.02.DVR_

the door ledge to the bar is an uneven surface and on my screen you glimmered. And at the time the reason for metagaming your name was beacuse i didnt even know that Sith could get cloaks and thought you were an IC so i was trying to find you on the Tab menu to see what job you were on because your name was a very unusual name for an IC. 

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to you as i didnt think it was that big of a deal but it clearly was to you. Sorry.

edit: one more thing to add many of the player models are bugging rn and sometime console errors occur whichmake the models invisible

Edited by medt

Accepted

This case is not as clear cut as Souls was so ill remove the warn.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]