Playtime on the Server:1w 6d 15hr

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:562953350

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 29

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:
Yes
Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map:  Rishi

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Mandalorians, 3k HP for 8 mandos to attack the base.  2 mandos at 100k each(roughly depending on the sith amount) to attack the sith temple 

Passive, HP, Amount:

Imperial Execution:
Fleet inform all troops that Mandalorians have been spotted in numbers at civ camp questioning civilians about something(they are actually looking for the dark saber that is held by a Sith but this is not known to the empire) and are extremely hostile

Event Character Execution:
All Mandalorians are dropped off at the civ camp, until told to march towards main base to start there attack in search of the weilder of the saber.

2 Tanky Mandalorians will split off from the pack to head to sith temple when instructed

(From my experience as much as we like the Jedi vs. Sith fights having someone attacking them with blasters is a good way of keeping them on there toes as its not something they are fully used to fighting against.

Story: 

Event Information: Word has spread about the Mandalorian dark sabre being in the hands of the empire(currently held by Sith warrior Jupiter) and an elite team of mandos have been tasked with the objective to get this back into its rightful hands under any means necessary. As they know the rough area the sabre has been spotted they head to the civ camp and start to questions civs for any information they may have on who is currently wielding it. little information is gained from this encounter so they decide to storm the base to try and get them to expose themselves.
Or at least take down some of the empire operation to return at a later date if the wielder doesn't make an appearance.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No but have helped Shadow with some ideas for sith

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:  Twisted imbalence in the force https://discord.com/channels/879419408693489735/879419410824200221/913759744399933500
Went down really well with the sith as it was different to the normal jedi turns up and fights them
Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes. A event planner is what really drives the server forward. it keeps the server fresh with new ideas for combat and scenarios. they must always be well executed and thought out, breaking the mold of previous event to keep from the player base finding the events stale.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: W-G-E EVENT PLANNER. I appreciate you taking the time to read through my idea and hope you can see that I want to try a fresh idea of a story that hasn't been explored yet.
(edit approved by deltawind)

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner

Iorp snr. Mod

T-RP Senior Admin

+1
this guy has great ideas for both sith and trooper events i believe he would be a great addition to the EP team.

his activity is really good as well he has been doing really well with in  sith and i believe he deserves a chance

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

+1 good lad and has helped give idea or help with idea for event for the sith side few time would be great addition to the EP team 

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg

1 hour ago, Zeref said:

Neutral/+1
8Mandos with 3k hp? Thats why to much HP for that amount of ECs.
Good Play time.
Good sith and troopers story.

Decent Activity on the server, however most of the time I see you you are afk meditating.

I did actually speak to delta about the hp situation and explained I'm not 100% on what the standard hp for trooper ec's are as I have just been sith with minimal trooper time on clone and has been reduced already and depends on server size at the time. Happy to take the information into account though as all feedback is valuable. 

I'm keen to understand the dos and donts regarding trooper side and what they enjoy and what they don't. 

Thank you for the feedback though mate

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner

Iorp snr. Mod

T-RP Senior Admin

Massive +1 

this guy has helped so many new people that come to the server and is one of the nicest people you could meet legend 

he has good game time and has shown time and time again his dedication to the server 

reading his event you can tell he has put alot of thought into it am sure when he was doing the HP he was just useing a example of when the server pop would fit that and would scale there hp accordingly so that dont worry me 

he has done loads of sith trainings and lead sith in events so i know when it comes to leading events as a planner this guy is more than able too do so .

good luck with the application 🙂  

Edited by Kenga

Accepted

- Decent trooper side even without experience
- Solid Event Plan
- Good Community feedback

Contact me on TS for an interview!

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner