Forton Greenman

GOI Rap Battle showdown

Your RP name: forton greenman

You in-game rank and level: platvip 50

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167391168
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A general overview of the event: a mysterious visitor appears in the city, requesting 1 high-ranking unit from every available GOI and a few spectators to commence an epic rap battle to decide who the superior GOI is

How long will you expect the event to last?: 1 hour, maybe more, as its just spitting sick bars at eachother and then counting votes

How many members of staff will need to be involved?: i’d say about 2, 1 being the visitor, the other making sure no one shoots up the place

Will any SCP's need to be breached?: yes, 1 SCP that the entire team of scps currently online has all voted on (cant vote on yourself) to represent the scps

What weapons, NPC's or abilities will be used?: no npcs, no weps, no abilities

Step by step process describing what will happen at each stage of the event: 

Stage 1:

a mysterious visitor appears in OvisCity, requesting 1 high ranked unit of every “team” on the server for a “friendly competition”(Mayor, CI delta, UIU highest ranking, GRU-P komandir, MC&D salesman, sarkic if it exists (if not either E-11 cmdr or Nu-7 cmdr), SD or any O5 if want to, 1 chosen SCP). only 8 contestants can be let in ar once so there are no leftovers. he will also remind the contestants that failure to show up will result in an instant loss and disqualification. the units are to report to a portal located in the subway behind a door, leading to the event room where a stage is located which is high enough that a fall from it would be fatal and with viewing stands located so that the battlers can be heard easily. upon entering everyone will get weaponstripped and will be sent to their seats/battle stations where they will prepare for the beginning of the battles. each contestant will be told who they will go up against and will be given 5 minutes to come up with some lines for the first battle (the semi finals and finals will be full improv)

Stage 2:

the event organizer (visitor) will be set on a stand in the middle and will announce the battle start with a spotlight pointing down onto the one who is supposed to be rapping. after each rap battle, votes will be tallied from the viewers to decide who had the better raps. once the winner is decided, the winner moves on and the loser gets dropped by a fading door under his feet which will kill him upon contact with the floor below. the contestants will not be able to survive in any way, making sure they can’t escape. 

Stage 3:

once the winners of the 4 1v1 battles are decided, 2 more 1v1 battles will commence. after these 2 battles the 2 losers get sent home with 5 million dollars as a consolation prize. then the final battle occurs. this battle will be the most important as it decides who comes out a winner and who ends up humiliating their whole team infront of rows of spectators. the winner will be crowned as best team, will get rewarded with 10 million dollars for 5 people on their team of their choice (including them) and then the event will conclude with the visitor leaving the city. (govmt and uiu get their memory wiped by the visitor upon the event leaving as to not break the veil of secrecy of every goi participating)

What RP groups (if any) will be used during the event?: stated in Stage 1

Will any SWEPs such as C4 need to be used?: no as this is a no weapons kind of event

Edited by peep3384
added shit: the sequel (forgot mcnd exists)

What the fuck this is amazing @Plaguedo this now!!!!!!! it's better than 90% of the events on server cause there's no way it would crash the server

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

something to add rq: before the event the contestants which wont be as likely to be on at the time the event is happening (UIU and GRU-P) will be DMed asking for confirmation if they will participate, if not they will be replaced by any normal member of the respective GOI which has been picked out by the high-ranking unit for example: John is highest rank but cant join, so he chooses Jack, a lower rank, to replace him in the event and represent John’s group

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

im willing to rap battle

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.