Leonardo Midnight

Mr Pringles un ban request

Server you got banned from: scp rp

Your name in-game: Stickey /  Mr Pringles

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199117990923/

Admins' name that banned you: Raphael(STEAM_0:1:432557277)

Admin's steamID: Raphael(STEAM_0:1:432557277)

Why did you get banned?:   Take a Time Out Bud 

Evidence(Un-necessary):  I dont record because it lowers my fps

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was roleplaying as mayor and I made military presence AOS without mayors perms  because they had guns which were illegal. ok so we saw a military go down into the subway so we followed, and so you know that blast door, we gathered the PD and Swat to hunt down the military, and also somehow came to conclusian that they were afgans and they had nukes in their base, it was fun and we raided the foundation ( got killed on the spot but still fun) So when I respawned I see on comms from one of the survivors " the mayor got killed" so I said " i am the mayor?" and then I saw "Need backup at subway" something like that so I requestde on PD comms that they get backup, i cant remember when but I got kicked for "stop this retardation" and when i re-joined everyone was calling me a retard lol ever though I was just rp'ing. so since we knew that there were afgans in the subway, we were going to block off the subway (i didnt even fully block it off lol, you could still get through, I wanted it to be blocked off in RP lol) and so then some guy called like special agent candle was being an ass idk i guess he didnt aprecitate the RP, and so when he kicked me when I got back there was someone who said " everyone has switched job btw, it was still a tonne of fun" so I said "yeah the moderator is just a stuck up c*nt" because we were just roleplaying lol and he was breaking my immersion every 2 seconds. plus even when we initially created the anti military laws he made me change those as well. im sure he has his own false counter arguments of what happened.

Anything else?:  What rules did I break ?, im actually trying to create an interesting RP experience man, im pretty sure everyone had fun except whoever special agent candle is.

Am I the only one getting massive Samuel Crusader vibes from this?

Anyway I'll give this a -1. There are things on this server that put the player base through a lot of emotional and mental pain. Such as Puggo alts, d block or overall LCZ, 5 year old children or Jason Haze and his "french Lego collection".

But one of the worst things are retarded police and a mayor who got shit in his head instead of a brain. I don't see how people (overall Foundation) can't have fun when there are a bunch of maniacs in PD uniform outside there base who assume they own nukes and raid them. And after that proceeding to make a law that makes all Foundation aos which makes it close to impossible for them to RP on surface.

I'm done now.

Goodbye.

Edited by Walter Alvarez

I'll give this a -1 for the following reasons:

- Today you acted retarded on several jobs ( I remember SA motly but you were on some other jobs too), you got asked to stop by several players and even several staff members....
- You continued to act as such and got a warn for it (and I belive you also got kicked)

I would say the ban/kick is justified and even deserved as you were given a chance to stop (warn + kick) but you choose to continue such retardation on other jobs despite being told to stop.

I hope this will serve you , make you understand that such behavior is not tolerated on the server and hope that you will take rp seriously from that experience

Overall as said above: -1

Edited by Maya Vinokourov
Add some more explanation

Ok mr "black people are aos" "miitary presence is kos/aos" man, truly great rp can occur with those laws .-.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
19 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

Ok mr "black people are aos" "miitary presence is kos/aos" man, truly great rp can occur with those laws .-.

I changed those laws lol they were only for fun, also the military presence i changed to: military presence is AOS without mayors permission. so foundation couldve just asked for perms 😕

HAHAAHAH lol NO

Not only did you DTS by saying "That powertripping cunt Moderator" or something along those lines to me in LOOC chat, you were told by about 4-5 staff to stop. Those being me, the staff manager Maurice D Biggs, who himself said that you are like 1-2 warns away from a perma ban. Plague Asmodeus who kicked you for propblocking and acting retarded like wanting to raid the Foundation because, and I quote "they are afghan military people".  After which you were time out banned by the Vice Manager for trying to lecture me about the "inviting and glorious RP that you are creating by your presence".

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

His 12 hour ban was a timeout. He later caused another incident as mayor which resulted in a perma ban

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
1 minute ago, Leonardo Midnight said:

I made 2 handed guns KOS/AOS and got perma banned lol

You were told the previous day that you are 1-2 warns away from Maurice D Biggs, the staff manager. In response you say "Ok, cope"

This is your fault and yours only. Do not try to push this onto anyone else. All I have to say, is good riddance.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 12/27/2021 at 7:30 PM, Leonardo Midnight said:

we gathered the PD and Swat to hunt down the military, and also somehow came to conclusian that they were afgans and they had nukes in their base, it was fun and we raided the foundation ( got killed on the spot but still fun) So when I respawned I see on comms from one of the survivors " the mayor got killed" so I said " i am the mayor?" and then I saw "Need backup at subway" something like that so I requestde on PD comms that they get backup.

"/s terrorist at subway"
samual crusader

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

I have watched how you act on the server and how you interacted with my staff team. You were unbelievably  rude to them for no reason and after a valid kick from the server as a warning to stop minging you immediately came on and started complaining and spewing insults at them. Your actions on the server as of recent have proven you are not here to roleplay but here to act childish and throw tantrums when you receive the consequences of your actions. Your unban is denied and will stay denied until you mature as a person.