Morty Smith

Mortys EP App !?

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Morty

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 501st SGTM Morty

Teamspeak Name: Morty

Playtime on the Server: I believe 2 mo (Or around that)

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:526797816

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes IRP EP

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Not the best but it works for communication 

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HF2hSnBLyVWaxgjqZ8jpIZQpNsM60FCpSdASSwdI9ZU/edit

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I personally believe and looking back at all the feedback from my Events on IRP, they were successfully done bar 1 of mine that I Co-Hosted

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, to provide enjoyable, unique and creative events without the abuse of your powers

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes as I have done it before 

Anything else?: W-G Event Planner

As a side note, I know I have not been as active as I wished since returning from IRP, however I can 100% Guarantee that it will all improve in the coming days!

+1

Cool Guy

was ep once

is just poggers

DU EXO - CT LCPL - CG MJR104th CPL

Silas_Flame.gif.b58ab072941111ab0ede2f55c30b98fe.gif

+1
Cool guy good event plan

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 

-Former EP so has experience 

-has been apart of the community for some time now 

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

+1 

Pretty Good Event, it’s similar to a lot of rhen var events but you’ve added a lot of depth to it. Also Has event planning experience, thus a very admirable candidate. 

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

+1

Good Event plan 
Past Event Planner Experience

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1

Been a good EP before

very good event plan

really nice guy

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Denied

We are denying all Event Planner applications due to having a large backlog

Feel free to reapply in 1 week once the apps re-open due to the unfortunate circumstances

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif